Signature
Chris, to edit your sig, go to this link:
http://www.pne-online.net/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature
To use the sig i did for you, paste in the following:
[img ]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll41/mikejamesphotography/PNEO_sig_cottam01.jpg[/img ]
(Make sure you remove the spaces I have put in the square brackets.)
Then hit submit.
I can confirm what Al said about sigs being a max of 550px wide x 200px high.
http://www.pne-online.net/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature
To use the sig i did for you, paste in the following:
[img ]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll41/mikejamesphotography/PNEO_sig_cottam01.jpg[/img ]
(Make sure you remove the spaces I have put in the square brackets.)
Then hit submit.
I can confirm what Al said about sigs being a max of 550px wide x 200px high.
Cottam
Thread starter
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2005
- Messages
- 7,033
Chris, to edit your sig, go to this link:
http://www.pne-online.net/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature
To use the sig i did for you, paste in the following:
[img ]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll41/mikejamesphotography/PNEO_sig_cottam01.jpg[/img ]
(Make sure you remove the spaces I have put in the square brackets.)
Then hit submit.
I can confirm what Al said about sigs being a max of 550px wide x 200px high.
Cheers mate, all sorted 🙂