With the football being served up its probably better that someone blocks my view 🙂
in fairness thats what the FIL said
With the football being served up its probably better that someone blocks my view 🙂
Filth!room in my box for you when you are ready 🙂
The North End senior management team need to stop pretending safe standing isnt wanted at Deepdale.
If it is purely down to cost, then be imaginative for once rather than just franchise things out.
The North End senior management team need to stop pretending safe standing isnt wanted at Deepdale.
If it is purely down to cost, then be imaginative for once rather than just franchise things out.
I think that is the biggest issue with everything PNE, if it costs money then it won’t happen. They can’t even look after the maintenance of the stadium never mind do something that that involves work.
Also why would PR advocate a safe standing area,which would create an improved atmosphere and potentially an area that could loudly voice their resentment against his tenure.🤔
Support this also think having handrails down the centre of the ailes would be a good idea. After look at Rotherham as steep as you get those steps.
A few weeks ago in the Telegraph there was an item about a Southampton fan who feel down the steps at St Mary's sadly he eventually died, it turns out the club had been warned this was an accident waiting to happen.
Personal view n the interests of safety it's a must
Tend to agree. I sit on an aisle seat in the Finney and let's just say there's an *ahem* ageing population that do struggle with the stairs and I've seen multiple falls over the years - thankfully mostly up the stairs rather than down.
It's just a matter of time though, especially in the winter months. Despite the best efforts of the club, the stairs can be slippery. One bad slip forwards and it could very easily claim somebody's life.
It would cause a bit of difficulty at half time/full time in terms of there being less space for people to pile out, but if it saves even one person a serious injury (or worse) I think it's probably worth the inconvenience.
Was at Coventry last season on row VV spent the entire second half thinking how I was going to get down the steps
Also some of us of a certain age there is also the joints that seem not to work having been standing for 90 plus minutes especially when it’s a tad chilly
Was at Coventry last season on row VV spent the entire second half thinking how I was going to get down the steps
Also some of us of a certain age there is also the joints that seem not to work having been standing for 90 plus minutes especially when it’s a tad chilly
But it's better than the alternative...This getting older lark has it’s drawbacks
It’s not football related, but every time I went to the MEN arena to watch a show, I always used to get a bit anxious if we were stuck halfway down a block….. No handrails and very steep which made going up or down quite tricky…
Now I always try and book seats near the top of the block and use the exits at the back…
It’s terrible getting old 😫😫
You’re younger than me, and I’m not old.
It’s not football related, but every time I went to the MEN arena to watch a show, I always used to get a bit anxious if we were stuck halfway down a block….. No handrails and very steep which made going up or down quite tricky…
Now I always try and book seats near the top of the block and use the exits at the back…
It’s terrible getting old 😫😫
You aren’t on your own