Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Just a lil joke.No pressure on the lad then 🙂
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2005
- Messages
- 29,601
That's a really pleasant surprise, I was beginning to think we'd have no one else coming in.
Welcome to PNE Alfie.
PS, do you like baked spuds? 🙂
Welcome to PNE Alfie.
PS, do you like baked spuds? 🙂
Welcome to the lad and I hope he does well and is happy here.
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2004
- Messages
- 8,985
Yup spurs are just our tribute bandWelcome to The Original Lilywhites Alfie.
Allways the optimistSo he went from Wigan to Spurs for 300k, ever since then hes been a loan journeyman and we are now looking at, potentially, paying a 7 figure fee for him?
Spurs have got Ridsdale well sussed 🙂
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2005
- Messages
- 110,857
Its what 60 odd years of support does to you 🙄Allways the optimist
Osmajic the loony in this video. 😂
Alfie meanwhile comes across as a calm lad.
Alfie meanwhile comes across as a calm lad.
Last edited:
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2005
- Messages
- 29,601
He sounds really excited doesn't he! 😂
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2020
- Messages
- 1,636
BuzzinHe sounds really excited doesn't he! 😂
Let's hope we have him for more than 3 SeasonsFrankie Valli?
- Joined
- May 16, 2014
- Messages
- 2,289
Might explain why we are so late to announce new signings. Get the obligatory video in!
Preston Final Boss level ....Buzzin
I believe the deal clincher was free patron membership to this forum.I know it’s not easy persuading good young players to join North End but I don’t think we’ve gone to the lengths of tranquillising one before.
From the clips I’ve seen looks like a Thor with great long pass long passing range with a bit more technique to go past a man. Didn’t see much of him as an attacking midfielder though and you could say that he’d be better beating players higher up the park. The Plymouth fans said he looked better in a defensive midfield role but that was some time ago now.
According to SKY the other day, Spurs were the original league/Cup winners.Welcome to The Original Lilywhites Alfie.
Nearly spat my drink out.😡
I believe the deal clincher was free patron membership to this forum.
Excellent - his bants will improve exponentially by the time he goes back to Spurs in May!
Osmajic the loony in this video. 😂
Alfie meanwhile comes across as a calm lad.
The Spud Bros logo's horrendous.
If I was the sort of person to buy a shirt, I just wouldn't.
Makes my eyes bleed.
Saying that, it obviously does the job.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.