Skip to main content

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've signed Divine??
 

Attachments

  • source.gif
    source.gif
    61.5 KB · Views: 72
The Spud Bros logo's horrendous.
If I was the sort of person to buy a shirt, I just wouldn't.
Makes my eyes bleed.
Saying that, it obviously does the job.
I'm pleased you've said that. I think it looks like some sort of Loony Tunes cartoon . Nothing against the lads who have made such a success, and really pleased the club are both avoiding gambling businesses and supporting a local business. It just looks childish.

As with all things in this forum, just my opinion.
 
I'm pleased you've said that. I think it looks like some sort of Loony Tunes cartoon . Nothing against the lads who have made such a success, and really pleased the club are both avoiding gambling businesses and supporting a local business. It just looks childish.

As with all things in this forum, just my opinion.
It makes me smile and not a lot of things do that.
 
Pretty much filling the Sam Greenwood role. And a fairly low bar to be better than him.

Struggled at Plymouth but then had a good loan spell in Belgium so fairly hopeful on this one as for 21 he's played plenty of senior games.

Being optimistic this would be like signing Troy Parrott after he'd played in Holland where he's obviously far better than his loan here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top