Skip to main content

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s from this part of the world which is great I thought he was a cockney but he’s from the right side of the country 🫔 welcome to
1754689897644.webp
 
Thanks. 55 to 65 aged, overweight bald blokes were target audience just then.
Probably with shit tattoos.
Are you saying that there’s something wrong with over weight 55-65 year old blokes?

Asking for a friend. šŸ˜‰
 
I know it’s not easy persuading good young players to join North End but I don’t think we’ve gone to the lengths of tranquillising one before.
We have had young loanees who have thrived though and enjoyed their time. I remember Callum Robinson when he first came on loan, last game of the season after the match, folks were chanting his name, I will never forget the look of joy on his face.
 
Can't help but feel we've got our second choice here. I wasn't sure we'd get Donley, thought he might go to a promotion chasing club but to see him go to Stoke is a gig in the teeth

Hopefully Alfie can prove me wrong and show that he's the better of the pair.
 
Can't help but feel we've got our second choice here. I wasn't sure we'd get Donley, thought he might go to a promotion chasing club but to see him go to Stoke is a gig in the teeth

Hopefully Alfie can prove me wrong and show that he's the better of the pair.
We won’t be the only team I suppose who don’t get their first choice if indeed that is what he was.
Good luck here Alfie.
 
Can't help but feel we've got our second choice here. I wasn't sure we'd get Donley, thought he might go to a promotion chasing club but to see him go to Stoke is a gig in the teeth

Hopefully Alfie can prove me wrong and show that he's the better of the pair.
Stoke won’t make the most of Donley. They have a habit of getting decent players who don’t perform but do well after they leave. They’re the words of a Stoke mate, not mine.
 
Interesting that Spurs have given him a new contract the day before this "loan with an option" deal, with them not disclosing the "option" part? Strange.

Will be interesting to see how he gets on. Welcome Alfie.
 
Still feels like we need someone who is good 1v1 and capable of breaking through the lines, but I’ll be staggered if we get that

Much more difficult to find these days thanks to the increased random testing and fewer people carrying credit cards......
 
20 minute cameo off the bench after 1 training session and I can already tell this lad is going to be good for us.

Yep.

Could tell he has a decent touch and the first thing he did was to break into the box.

The away fans have already fallen in love with another loan player.. Alfie Devine Ole Ole Ole.

The number of times there was massive gaps in the middle through to QPR's box in the first half, highlighted just why we've been crying out for someone like Devine.

You could also see that Mads has had a kick up the arse by his arrival because he ran his arse off when he came on.

Positive start.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top