Skip to main content

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fantastic player this guy is…worked hard and wanted ball at his feet…made the pass to milly down the wing multiple times and positional play was solid…still a bit raw but massive potential…starts ahead of Mads for me from what I’ve seen so far.
 
Well he looks a proper player doesn’t he. Can see Heckingbottom loving him. Rapid for a CM, and that run from deep behind the defence will catch loads of teams out this year

If he performs like that all season, even our owners will struggle to justify not triggering his option
 
Well he looks a proper player doesn’t he. Can see Heckingbottom loving him. Rapid for a CM, and that run from deep behind the defence will catch loads of teams out this year

If he performs like that all season, even our owners will struggle to justify not triggering his option
The new owners might not find it difficult wishful thinking
 
Well he looks a proper player doesn’t he. Can see Heckingbottom loving him. Rapid for a CM, and that run from deep behind the defence will catch loads of teams out this year

If he performs like that all season, even our owners will struggle to justify not triggering his option
If he continues to play like that, he will be worth more than the agreed fee by the end of the season so we would have to be brain dead not to trigger the option. 🤔
 
Well he looks a proper player doesn’t he. Can see Heckingbottom loving him. Rapid for a CM, and that run from deep behind the defence will catch loads of teams out this year

If he performs like that all season, even our owners will struggle to justify not triggering his option
Four and a half million reasons why that might not happen
 
Very vocal aswell which I was impressed with. Looks a great addition and picked up the ball in dangerous areas. Always wanted to move forward at pace and not slow like Mads. Mads needs to step up this season or it will be a long season on the bench.
 
Very vocal aswell which I was impressed with. Looks a great addition. Mads needs to step up this season or it will be a long season on the bench.
You know what, I said the same to my mate when I saw him give it someone, forget who it was.

Not a young lad who’s come in within himself, full of confidence and self belief, enough to be vocal from the get go.
 
You know what, I said the same to my mate when I saw him give it someone, forget who it was.

Not a young lad who’s come in within himself, full of confidence and self belief, enough to be vocal from the get go.
Same with Small , hoping for huge seasons from both
 
Very vocal aswell which I was impressed with. Looks a great addition and picked up the ball in dangerous areas. Always wanted to move forward at pace and not slow like Mads. Mads needs to step up this season or it will be a long season on the bench.
I'm generally a fan of Mads, but with Devine here, he's permanently on the bench.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top