TheWarehouse
The Gentry (RIP)
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2018
- Messages
- 3,487
I think he’s going to be a massive player for us this season
The new owners might not find it difficult wishful thinkingWell he looks a proper player doesn’t he. Can see Heckingbottom loving him. Rapid for a CM, and that run from deep behind the defence will catch loads of teams out this year
If he performs like that all season, even our owners will struggle to justify not triggering his option
If he continues to play like that, he will be worth more than the agreed fee by the end of the season so we would have to be brain dead not to trigger the option. 🤔Well he looks a proper player doesn’t he. Can see Heckingbottom loving him. Rapid for a CM, and that run from deep behind the defence will catch loads of teams out this year
If he performs like that all season, even our owners will struggle to justify not triggering his option
Four and a half million reasons why that might not happenWell he looks a proper player doesn’t he. Can see Heckingbottom loving him. Rapid for a CM, and that run from deep behind the defence will catch loads of teams out this year
If he performs like that all season, even our owners will struggle to justify not triggering his option
1 reason why they might - get promoted.Four and a half million reasons why that might not happen
4,500,001 reasons why it might not happen.1 reason why they might - get promoted.
You know what, I said the same to my mate when I saw him give it someone, forget who it was.Very vocal aswell which I was impressed with. Looks a great addition. Mads needs to step up this season or it will be a long season on the bench.
Same with Small , hoping for huge seasons from bothYou know what, I said the same to my mate when I saw him give it someone, forget who it was.
Not a young lad who’s come in within himself, full of confidence and self belief, enough to be vocal from the get go.
I'm generally a fan of Mads, but with Devine here, he's permanently on the bench.Very vocal aswell which I was impressed with. Looks a great addition and picked up the ball in dangerous areas. Always wanted to move forward at pace and not slow like Mads. Mads needs to step up this season or it will be a long season on the bench.
Just know he moves on a perm to a wba or Norwich type because we won’t have the moneyThe IoM must be shitting themselves about how to wriggle out of the "to buy" option now.