- Joined
- Dec 3, 2022
- Messages
- 734
Getting ready for League 1Josh Neufville and Bobby Pointon.
Just getting ahead before January comes around.
Getting ready for League 1Josh Neufville and Bobby Pointon.
Just getting ahead before January comes around.
If someone told me these were made up Football Manager regens, I wouldn't have argued.Josh Neufville and Bobby Pointon.
Just getting ahead before January comes around.
Yeah I’d say if GA is appointed he will end up raiding Bradford in January, unless there is an agreement/clause where he won’t be able to.Josh Neufville and Bobby Pointon.
Just getting ahead before January comes around.
any decent Bradford players? Can’t say I can pick any outYeah I’d say if GA is appointed he will end up raiding Bradford in January, unless there is an agreement/clause where he won’t be able to.
any decent Bradford players? Can’t say I can pick any out
Brilliant!!Return of the bi-annual Adam Phillips rumours!
Can’t say I can name any tbh buddy, if Grezza thinks there’s a player or 2 there that’s good I’m sure he will be in for them, I know of Phillips cause he was linked with us in the past.any decent Bradford players? Can’t say I can pick any out
Pointon is a young homegrown attacking midfielder and very highly rated by their fans. He's been linked with Championship teams already.Return of the bi-annual Adam Phillips rumours!
You’ve got to think at some point that it’s just not meant to beWe’ve missed out there
Very good player Pointon, I'd be happy if we went in for him.Pointon is a young homegrown attacking midfielder and very highly rated by their fans. He's been linked with Championship teams already.
Still timeYou’ve got to think at some point that it’s just not meant to be
He could have done a job for us….We’ve missed out there
Come on Ando. He has had all summer to get a decent move. There is a reason he has ended up at Wycombe.He could have done a job for us….
Noneany decent Bradford players? Can’t say I can pick any out
Very good player Pointon, I'd be happy if we went in for him.
He had a good game against West Ham last weekend 👍🏻Yeah he's quite a good player.
They had another good midfielder last season with Jenson Metcalfe, he got a move to Millwall this summer and he's really impressed so far.
We’ve missed out there
He's just gonna do a few months there and then join us as Player/Manager once the takeover is complete.You’ve got to think at some point that it’s just not meant to be
He should’ve been booked about 6 timesHe had a good game against West Ham last weekend 👍🏻