Not strictly PNE related but is a post about this forum...Anyone else having probs with their profile? I can't change my font, use smilies and now even when I put spaces in my paragraphs they are coming out squashed together!
Not strictly PNE related but is a post about this forum...Anyone else having probs with their profile? I can't change my font, use smilies and now even when I put spaces in my paragraphs they are coming out squashed together!
Not strictly PNE related but is a post about this forum...Anyone else having probs with their profile? I can't change my font, use smilies and now even when I put spaces in my paragraphs they are coming out squashed together!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.