Skip to main content

Anyone else having probs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PTID
  • Start date Start date

Anyone else having probs?

P

PTID

Not strictly PNE related but is a post about this forum...Anyone else having probs with their profile? I can't change my font, use smilies and now even when I put spaces in my paragraphs they are coming out squashed together!
 
Not strictly PNE related but is a post about this forum...Anyone else having probs with their profile? I can't change my font, use smilies and now even when I put spaces in my paragraphs they are coming out squashed together!

This is the price of fucking the mods off.

Shame on you! 😀

Repent @ leisure Bint.
 
Not strictly PNE related but is a post about this forum...Anyone else having probs with their profile? I can't change my font, use smilies and now even when I put spaces in my paragraphs they are coming out squashed together!

I wondered where your Comic Sans MS font had gone! Ha ha!

Get over it! 😉
 
Back
Top