Matchday Thread Bolton Wanderers v PNE | 15.08.26 | KO:12:30pm | Championship
You know what…I’m a little excited 😜
Allez les Blancs!!!
Allez les Blancs!!!
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2018
- Messages
- 11,489
Balls are tingling for this one.
Leyland to Horwich Parkway via Chorley. Plenty of craic.
Nobbers to win, Amr reposts it on his story and next week sees even more incomings.
Let’s goooooo.
Leyland to Horwich Parkway via Chorley. Plenty of craic.
Nobbers to win, Amr reposts it on his story and next week sees even more incomings.
Let’s goooooo.
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2022
- Messages
- 1,555
Woke up to this from a mate who clearly had a few last night, not sure what state he’ll be in when we get the train in a bit!!
I personally think he needs one to allez allez allez
Ooh, zedan , do you know what he’s worth?
Leo Leroy is the best on earth
A flamboyant Frenchman is just what we need
Taking Preston to the premier league
I personally think he needs one to allez allez allez
Ooh, zedan , do you know what he’s worth?
Leo Leroy is the best on earth
A flamboyant Frenchman is just what we need
Taking Preston to the premier league
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2009
- Messages
- 11,220
Here we go again..........
Safe trip to all those making the short journey & let's hope we return with 3 points.
I think this will be a tough one today. Big crowd & 1st game back in the Championship for a long time for them so they should be right up for it.
Safe trip to all those making the short journey & let's hope we return with 3 points.
I think this will be a tough one today. Big crowd & 1st game back in the Championship for a long time for them so they should be right up for it.
Difficult match . Bolton’s promotion buzz will give the crowd a lift. A bit too soon for our new additions. I’d take a draw but we’ve a couple of unpredictables in Erabi and Burgzorg so you never know. Our expectations will have been given a huge boost after yesterday.
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2009
- Messages
- 3,378
Yesterday will no doubt have created a much needed buzz for the travelling Nobbers. Bolton will be well up for it in front of a big crowd.
Would still be happy to get out of Dodge with a point, mind. Stink the gaff out and get out of there. Let the new lads have some time on the training ground.
Would still be happy to get out of Dodge with a point, mind. Stink the gaff out and get out of there. Let the new lads have some time on the training ground.
If he got international clearance would love to see Leroy thrown in from the start. Being playing competitive football so will be fitter than the rest of the squad and not sure I want to see a McCann and Thompson duo again. Last week reminded me how bad it is.
Now that is saucyWoke up to this from a mate who clearly had a few last night, not sure what state he’ll be in when we get the train in a bit!!
I personally think he needs one to allez allez allez
Ooh, zedan , do you know what he’s worth?
Leo Leroy is the best on earth
A flamboyant Frenchman is just what we need
Taking Preston to the premier league
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2008
- Messages
- 13,264
I think there’s a good chance this season will be the opposite of last - slower first half and a strong finish.
Whatever happens today, even if we play like crap for the next few weeks, I’m not worried.
We may need to remind ourselves we’re changing the fundamental nature of our team, formation and players - and they’ve had no preseason together.
I hope the fans remember that and cut them some slack if it doesn’t all click immediately.
COYW
Whatever happens today, even if we play like crap for the next few weeks, I’m not worried.
We may need to remind ourselves we’re changing the fundamental nature of our team, formation and players - and they’ve had no preseason together.
I hope the fans remember that and cut them some slack if it doesn’t all click immediately.
COYW
As exciting as yesterday was, we're still knackered without a new centre back.
Will take a draw.
Will take a draw.