Skip to main content

Breadcrumbs

Breadcrumbs

Have we lost the last bit of the breadcrumb trail at the top of the page?

Eg. “Forums>Welcome>ForumHQ” on this thread. I’m sure it used to have the current thread included at the end.

I can’t see a way to find out what thread I’m posting on and it’s difficult to remember once conversations go off topic!

Or maybe it’s moved and I can’t spot it?

Yes, I’ve noticed this the last few days. You scroll to the top of the screen and there’s nothing to tell you what thread you’re on… which can be a bit irksome.
 
Yes, I’ve noticed this the last few days. You scroll to the top of the screen and there’s nothing to tell you what thread you’re on… which can be a bit irksome.
Working on it.

Not sure why it's changed, as far as I am aware it's never shown the specific thread on the breadcrumbs.

1000020245.jpg

Unless I am losing the plot.
 
Last edited:
Working on it.

Not sure why it's changed, as far as I am aware it's never shown the specific thread on the breadcrumbs.

View attachment 28955
Unless I am losing the plot.
I think you’re right about that but I just felt something’s changed in those breadcrumbs… and I’m almost certain that you can normally find out what thread you’re on by looking somewhere at the top. But it might be me losing the plot.
 
all should be fixed now, only issue that is ongoing is some issues with the PWA (Web App) - which working on today.
You need a mod/admin who's familiar with the software and is willing to help fix these bugs, or is it possible to compile the code before you made changes to check for errors?(i dont have a clue what it runs on).. be good if you had somebody who could pick up some of the work. Must be a ballache fixing these bugs all the time.
 
You need a mod/admin who's familiar with the software and is willing to help fix these bugs, or is it possible to compile the code before you made changes to check for errors?(i dont have a clue what it runs on).. be good if you had somebody who could pick up some of the work. Must be a ballache fixing these bugs all the time.
He's got me and Mark.
 
You need a mod/admin who's familiar with the software and is willing to help fix these bugs, or is it possible to compile the code before you made changes to check for errors?(i dont have a clue what it runs on).. be good if you had somebody who could pick up some of the work. Must be a ballache fixing these bugs all the time.
I am very familiar with the software.

The two main issues is due to the fact we do everything live to stop the site going down, whilst also whenever the developer make updates to the software, custom themes/changes often go to pot. They are developing a new version which will hopefully end that issue.

Also worth noting because we still have the two versions (for now), this also causes conflicts.

Anyway, I will not be touching anything for the time being and there should not be any further issues.
 
He's got me and Mark.
Good, I made it sound like nobody helps didn't I? Didn't mean it like that, just been alot of bugs and JK posting about fixing them, must get on his tit's but I'm assuming you are and our mark and probs Jake chip in anyway.. didn't mean it like it sounded 👍
 
I am very familiar with the software.

The two main issues is due to the fact we do everything live to stop the site going down, whilst also whenever the developer make updates to the software, custom themes/changes often go to pot. They are developing a new version which will hopefully end that issue.

Also worth noting because we still have the two versions (for now), this also causes conflicts.

Anyway, I will not be touching anything for the time being and there should not be any further issues.
Yeah I can imagine actually, PC/tablet/android/IOS ect ect so much code to go wrong.. servers are very temperamental, the buggers.
 
I am very familiar with the software.

The two main issues is due to the fact we do everything live to stop the site going down, whilst also whenever the developer make updates to the software, custom themes/changes often go to pot. They are developing a new version which will hopefully end that issue.

Also worth noting because we still have the two versions (for now), this also causes conflicts.

Anyway, I will not be touching anything for the time being and there should not be any further issues.

I still can’t see the thread title anywhere, but don”t worry mate.

Fyi I had a look at a cached page from a while ago on Wayback Machine and although it’s a bit wonky, it looks like the thread title used to be there in bold below the breadcrumb trail…maybe that’s the bit that has disappeared.

IMG_3406.jpeg
 
Mark just whacks his pc with a ballgag and shouts "fix!!!!!!!"
Well, yeah, pretty much.

LiS suggests very minor changes to the site that must break everything else.

Norfolk is our Blackpool correspondent (based on the time he spent on AVFTT).

Gaz is secretly in charge and pulls all the strings from the shadows.

Is that all of us? I think that's all of us.
 
Well, yeah, pretty much.

LiS suggests very minor changes to the site that must break everything else.

Norfolk is our Blackpool correspondent (based on the time he spent on AVFTT).

Gaz is secretly in charge and pulls all the strings from the shadows.

Is that all of us? I think that's all of us.
I remember good old JD being a mod. What gives... or what gave.. who's got the "hot goss" as Gordon Bennett would call it.
 
I still can’t see the thread title anywhere, but don”t worry mate.

Fyi I had a look at a cached page from a while ago on Wayback Machine and although it’s a bit wonky, it looks like the thread title used to be there in bold below the breadcrumb trail…maybe that’s the bit that has disappeared.

View attachment 28958
Now I am with you.
 
Still not showing either the Thread Title at the top of the screen on either my PC or Phone.

The Thread Pages are there on my PC at the top and bottom of the page but only at the bottom on my phone!
 
Back
Top