Skip to main content

Confirmed Caleb Wiley - season long loan

Confirmed Caleb Wiley - season long loan

I've now got a 100% psychic ITK success rate and I'm retiring while I'm on top.

Welcome Caleb, your teeth match the shirt.
 
Excellent stuff. Welcome aboard, Caleb.

Comes across well in his interview. Seems a nice lad.
 
Sort of feels like Dobbin.

Some recurring injuries early in his career but if we manage him well, hoping he’ll be fine.

Clearly a talent, Chelsea forking out £8.5m for a young lad plying his trade in the MLS.
 
I know nothing whatever about this lad, whats his main position in the sides hes played for?
 
Please note. He’s been fucked with injuries, and will need to manage his minutes.

So when he inevitably comes off at some points in the second half for Hughes, we aren’t ‘going defensive’ necessarily. We’re just trying to stop him being out for another nine months.
 
Back
Top