Confirmed Delano Burgzorg signs on loan (with option).
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2018
- Messages
- 2,883
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2018
- Messages
- 1,780
Thought we were only announcing this later in the day, for clicks?
2pm? Someone's gone rogue
2pm? Someone's gone rogue
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2004
- Messages
- 28,286
I'd much rather this than have us just buy him outright tbh. If it does click, great, if not we aren't on the hook.
Welcome to Deepdale Zorro!
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2018
- Messages
- 11,485
I think we have a knack for getting the best out of players who somewhat divide opinion at previous clubs.
I'm not as well versed in his ability as other posters on here who watch loads more Championship football than me but I always just assumed he was decent, seemed to score and impact games a fair bit at Boro and Huddersfield.
I'm not as well versed in his ability as other posters on here who watch loads more Championship football than me but I always just assumed he was decent, seemed to score and impact games a fair bit at Boro and Huddersfield.
Timing of the Announcement, NO, has to be by 12 Midday the day before for a Saturday 3pm, 5pm for later kick off. So unless it was done before 12 or Paperwork was submitted and we delayed the announcement it a No.Has he signed in time for tomorrow?
- Joined
- May 8, 2004
- Messages
- 18,958
Loan with option to buy is the best of both worlds.
Well done PNE. Think this one may be one the recruitment team's decent moneyball efforts personally. Yes he will fuck up big chances and perhaps get us in trouble but I would imagine the underlying data for a guy with a goal involvement every three games (correct me if I'm wrong there) means this is a data driven value signing.
Shit loads of games and a fair few goals at high levels throughout his career. Let other fans call him a clown, he could be useful and we need physicality across this team
Welcome to the club.
We nearly have a set of wingers!
Well done PNE. Think this one may be one the recruitment team's decent moneyball efforts personally. Yes he will fuck up big chances and perhaps get us in trouble but I would imagine the underlying data for a guy with a goal involvement every three games (correct me if I'm wrong there) means this is a data driven value signing.
Shit loads of games and a fair few goals at high levels throughout his career. Let other fans call him a clown, he could be useful and we need physicality across this team
Welcome to the club.
We nearly have a set of wingers!
Might be one of those cult classics that needs somewhere to kick on from and end up being mint.
Raw attribute wise, from what I’ve seen he looks decent. Big lad, got good feet, and record for goal contributions to minutes suggests he’s definitely got it in him.
Sat down 3 of our defenders before scoring at our place… But that’s not saying much.
Get behind him though, hopefully bangs em in.
Raw attribute wise, from what I’ve seen he looks decent. Big lad, got good feet, and record for goal contributions to minutes suggests he’s definitely got it in him.
Sat down 3 of our defenders before scoring at our place… But that’s not saying much.
Get behind him though, hopefully bangs em in.
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2009
- Messages
- 10,354
Welcome to Preston. Looking forward to seeing how he plays.