GIF files not working
These haven't worked for me in weeks. I can see animated GIFs others post but mine are static.
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2005
- Messages
- 22,560
Is it just me but the gif icon and the photo icon won’t work at all for me on the toolbar.
Stopped working again.Hello,
Noticed the other day that when inserting a GIF file using the 'Insert Image' icon, that it just puts a motionless screengrab into the post, rather than a moving GIF which it used to do.
Not the end of the world, but thought I'd mention. 🙂
Muzza
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2005
- Messages
- 22,560
All sorted for me thanks pal👍🏻I have finally got to the crux of the issue whilst working through some maintenance stuff tonight.
I am working on it now.
This should no longer be an issue soon. 🤞
Muzza has a month long backlog to post, we need to spin the bigger servers up…..
I have finally got to the crux of the issue whilst working through some maintenance stuff tonight.
I am working on it now.
This should no longer be an issue soon. 🤞
Muzza has a month long backlog to post, we need to spin the bigger servers up…..
Thanks a lot @JK ! Big love!!
@jakehake, you best put some more coal in!!
What happens if you click the GIF button or is it not there? i.e. these appear on mine
I really struggled today uploading photos.
Has something disappeared?
Has something disappeared?
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2005
- Messages
- 22,560
Thanks for replying👍🏻What happens if you click the GIF button or is it not there? i.e. these appear on mine
View attachment 37283
All the icons on the toolbar aren’t normally green, I think they’re usually blue.
When I click on them, nothing happens🤷🏻♂️
So they should look like thisThanks for replying👍🏻
All the icons on the toolbar aren’t normally green, I think they’re usually blue.
When I click on them, nothing happens🤷🏻♂️
But if you press this button you turn all the other icons green, so you need to press it again to restore them back to normal use
Did you get them back from Jessops with a bunch of stickers on them saying 'Out of Focus' and 'Overexposed'?I really struggled today uploading photos.
Has something disappeared?
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2005
- Messages
- 22,560
Brilliant!!So they should look like this
View attachment 37289
But if you press this button you turn all the other icons green, so you need to press it again to restore them back to normal use
View attachment 37290
That’s sorted it
Thank you very much👍🏻👍🏻