Skip to main content

January 2027 - Transfer Rumours and Discussions

January 2027 - Transfer Rumours and Discussions

I raise you with 3.

Parky (a) Man City
Grezza (h) Brum POs
Gregan (h) Brum POs.
Talking of penalties always reminds me of that prick Hoolahan. He scored one for Shitpool, 2007 at Deepdale, a little chipped (Panenka), effort down the middle. Made a mug of Lonergan.
Advance 2 or 3 years and now playing for Norwich. Silly fucker tries the same trick. Lonergan doesn't dive, and casually catches the ball.
 
For all his skill and goals he scored for us, Ricardo Fuller never scored from the penalty spot. Because Alexander was such a top penalty taker, Fuller only took penalties for us in penalty shootouts in a couple of occasions, missing or having it saved whenever he did.
 
In January get rid of all the loans and use the wages they take up to fund for better quality permanent players.

I’m sure by the time January comes, Alexander will have an idea of what he wants, wouldn’t surprise me if he does poach Bradford tbh, the only players I’d take from them is maybe Pointon, McCraken and Neufville, but I’m not sure if GA has a clause or not to stop him from doing that.
 
In January get rid of all the loans and use the wages they take up to fund for better quality permanent players.

I’m sure by the time January comes, Alexander will have an idea of what he wants, wouldn’t surprise me if he does poach Bradford tbh, the only players I’d take from them is maybe Pointon, McCraken and Neufville, but I’m not sure if GA has a clause or not to stop him from doing that.

Come January those Bradford players will have a much greater chance of championship football next season than us. I don't think they'll be any poaching.
 
In January get rid of all the loans and use the wages they take up to fund for better quality permanent players.

I’m sure by the time January comes, Alexander will have an idea of what he wants, wouldn’t surprise me if he does poach Bradford tbh, the only players I’d take from them is maybe Pointon, McCraken and Neufville, but I’m not sure if GA has a clause or not to stop him from doing that.
We will be dead and buried by then and will only attract League 1 players.
 
I cannot believe there are non contract players out there that are better in every position than our current squad. And if there they need to be signed and made match fit asap. Potts/Gibson -and other injury prone players cannot be counted on. Answers on a postcard please
 
We are lacking so badly up top. We have left ourselves with one striker basically and he is injured.

Erabi will go down as yet another failed import. I feel for him as he works his bollocks off but its clear he isn't quick enough both across the grass and mentally to be decent at this level.

Burgzorg isn't a striker and a bit like Erabi, while he works hard, he isn't up to the level.

We could get away with the average at best defence if we could score goals. But we can't.
 
They had to bring more fire power in up top, Losing Dobbin and Jebbison has had a massive impact on the team this season.

All that money spent and yet we failed to replace the key players.
And Osmajic. Devine looks poor because he had Dobbin, Jebbison and Osmajic in front of him. He now has Madge off Benidorm on her scooter.

Recruitment has been diabolical, squad lacking in depth and flexibility. So many No.10s Moran can't even get off the bench, 1 possible goalscorer that is now injured, piss poor league 1 CBs and an injury prone LB.

Spent all summer talking about moving to a back 4 but we signed 1 capable winger and again, a group of centre backs that can't play as a 2.
 
Really glad we cheaped out on Browne over a single year to sign a Norwich reject that isn’t even good enough to get on when our players literally can’t move
Was saying to my lad yesterday.
Hecky has really left us in the shit with Gibbs, Burgzorg and Erabi.
Add Moran to that list who didn’t even get a sniff under a new manager.
I’ll be amazed if we don’t get relegated this season.
 
Erabi, bergzorg, gibbs, wiley, lukovic (last season)… yet they trot out “we have ambitions”.

My ambition is to never see burgzorg wear gloves and be allowed to just wander about aimlessly in 15degree heat ever again. And someone please tell him to take that stupid fucking headband off too.
 
Back
Top