Why has Raefil been removed from the “ Most Messages “ list ??
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
preach
boid swatter
@Jack Daniels what's going on bud.
Also I can't find him when I search for his account. Has he deactivated?
Shame if so, but I'm sure I'd sleep tonight if that was the case.
Shame if so, but I'm sure I'd sleep tonight if that was the case.
Or Nobber.
Also, if you go to the Members section and type in their usernames, they don't come up.
Also, if you go to the Members section and type in their usernames, they don't come up.
Also I can't find him when I search for his account. Has he deactivated?
Shame if so, but I'm sure I'd sleep tonight if that was the case.
Or Nobber.
Also, if you go to the Members section and type in their usernames, they don't come up.
I've just done that and they showed up
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2005
- Messages
- 22,560
😳Might just be because they are on a forum break
When the caravans rocking, don’t come knocking!!
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2018
- Messages
- 1,219
Raefils still on the members list. But no nobber.
D
Deleted member 3869
Why is this on the football forum? Is anyone surprised why? Nobber got banned...... Raefil spat his dummy out what has gone on since then I’ve no idea? Both are like a double act and like fishing 😮
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2018
- Messages
- 1,219
But when you go into “ Most Messages “ or “ Highest Reaction “ , Raefil and Nobber have disappeared - odd![]()
raefil
www.pne-online.net
But when you go into “ Most Messages “ or “ Highest Reaction “ , Raefil and Nobber have disappeared - odd
He was viewing this thread 23 minutes ago !!
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2012
- Messages
- 10,068
PNE-Online
It’s like heroin.
It’s like heroin.
the utter arseholes who are gloating about these guys being banned should please just fuck off, the mods have performed terribly recently, banning instead of moving or deleting the off topic stuff is lazy and shows a complete lack of being impartial.
I was speaking to Phil earlier and I said the forum is great for people to vent off, especially in these testing times, the mods said they would be more lenient with posters as they understand how important the forum can be, yet we have this going on instead.
I have no clue what’s gone on (if anything) all I can say is, when things are getting a bit much it’s better to leave for a little while rather than vent. There are always a few desperate to win up and annoy on here and make matters worse. To be very fair to the mods its hard to get the right balance if they remove posts they are wrong and if they don’t they are wrong same with banning. I really like both raefil and Nobber they are both good posters, neither one afraid to give as much as they get. Having said that, we need to be clear what it is we want, more moderation or less. I would be surprised if they are banned because both take a lot of gip.
I think It would be interesting which of the two has more ignores listed against them. I think I’d hazard a guessI have no clue what’s gone on (if anything) all I can say is, when things are getting a bit much it’s better to leave for a little while rather than vent. There are always a few desperate to win up and annoy on here and make matters worse. To be very fair to the mods its hard to get the right balance if they remove posts they are wrong and if they don’t they are wrong same with banning. I really like both raefil and Nobber they are both good posters, neither one afraid to give as much as they get. Having said that, we need to be clear what it is we want, more moderation or less. I would be surprised if they are banned because both take a lot of gip.
You are the Michael Mansfield of online my friendthe utter arseholes who are gloating about these guys being banned should please just fuck off, the mods have performed terribly recently, banning instead of moving or deleting the off topic stuff is lazy and shows a complete lack of being impartial.
I think It would be interesting which of the two has more ignores listed against them. I think I’d hazard a guess
To be honest I doubt either of them would care. I don’t get the ignore either, I simply don’t use it, to me no point in talking if you are going to get ignored or you don’t want to listen! Either accept posters or walk away but I don’t ignore because one time you could miss something of interest they post.
How are you edgy?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.