Knowing jake he'll be fumming.
I know 😅
Knowing jake he'll be fumming.
Yep same problem I had
Can you nip round and fix it pleaseYep same problem I had
Cost you 3 quid and some monster much fella.Can you nip round and fix it please
Tidy. I’ll drop a review on checkatradeCost you 3 quid and some monster much fella.
Nessa lives on 💛Tidy. I’ll drop a review on checkatrade
Just been on the Plymouth forum for a sneak peek ahead of the game on Saturday. Absolutely full of the most annoying ads imaginable.
Honestly guys if you can spare a few quid to keep JK and the team providing this wonderful service, please do, it really is head & shoulders above anything else out there.👍🏻
Done JKCheers for the kind words, feel free to post this again on the Plymouth Thread 😉
Yep, this has started happening to me again, last 24 hours.
No, BT.Yep, this has started happening to me again, last 24 hours.
Are you on Virgin Media by any chance?
keep having the same problem several times a day, same on 3 devices. getting a bit frustrating.I've gone back to ChatGPT again:
Me: the website pne-online.net keeps saying "oops we ran into problems, the server did not respond in time". I've used multiple browsers, tried incognito, and used ccleaner to clear history and cache.
Response: Since you've already been really thorough (different browsers, incognito, CCleaner cleanup), the issue is most likely on their end, not yours. If it still fails from multiple sources, then it’s 100% on their side — and you just have to wait for them to fix it.
Want me to quickly check if pne-online.net is down for everyone right now?
Yes, pne-online.net is currently experiencing technical issues that are affecting many users, including yourself. The error message you're seeing—"Oops! We ran into some problems. The server did not respond in time."—is a known issue on their end.
🔧 What's Causing the Problem?
It seems the problem stems from a JavaScript error in the site's code. Specifically, the error message "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'prototype')" indicates that a script related to the site's lightbox feature is failing to load properly.
This is not something that can be fixed by clearing your browser cache or switching browsers.
Summary of root problem:
✅ Forum HTML loads.
❌ Critical JavaScript files are either missing, broken, or failing to load.
❌ This crashes the dynamic parts like loading posts, attachments, or new page views.
Afternoon.I've gone back to ChatGPT again:
Me: the website pne-online.net keeps saying "oops we ran into problems, the server did not respond in time". I've used multiple browsers, tried incognito, and used ccleaner to clear history and cache.
Response: Since you've already been really thorough (different browsers, incognito, CCleaner cleanup), the issue is most likely on their end, not yours. If it still fails from multiple sources, then it’s 100% on their side — and you just have to wait for them to fix it.
Want me to quickly check if pne-online.net is down for everyone right now?
Yes, pne-online.net is currently experiencing technical issues that are affecting many users, including yourself. The error message you're seeing—"Oops! We ran into some problems. The server did not respond in time."—is a known issue on their end.
🔧 What's Causing the Problem?
It seems the problem stems from a JavaScript error in the site's code. Specifically, the error message "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'prototype')" indicates that a script related to the site's lightbox feature is failing to load properly.
This is not something that can be fixed by clearing your browser cache or switching browsers.
Summary of root problem:
✅ Forum HTML loads.
❌ Critical JavaScript files are either missing, broken, or failing to load.
❌ This crashes the dynamic parts like loading posts, attachments, or new page views.
Cheers @JK appreciate all that. It all seemed to start after the recent upgrades and tweaks but I know that's probably just a coincidence, as I said originally. Pretty familiar with this type of stuff and I know it's hard doing troubleshooting on intermittent faults, and outliers, when everything else is running smoothly.
It's not stopping the issues occurring though, on multiple browsers & devices, including incognito, but if you're sure the XenForo plugins are sound and there's no JS bugs then it's just something we'll have to live with.
It usually goes through a few cycles of the server error message (close the error message, refresh / log out), come back, and once it's done that around 10 times I can re-access the forum again.
Just a quirk to live with 🙂