Skip to main content

Matchday Thread Bolton Wanderers v PNE | 15.08.26 | KO:12:30pm | Championship

Matchday Thread Bolton Wanderers v PNE | 15.08.26 | KO:12:30pm | Championship

_______________________________________
Bolton - PNE
_______________________________________
Championship Game 1 - 12:30 Kick Off
Thoughsheet Community - Live Sky Sports Go, Sky Sports
Referee - Adam Herczeg
Linesman - Sam Lewis and Jacob Lehane 4th - Josh Smith [/COLOR]
_______________________________________


_______________________________________
Team News
_______________________________________​

HPwLjZaXgAAQ7PA





______________________________________​
 
Leaving out Offiah completely to play a back 4. Gut says that will be a regular occurrence. How can he favour a back two of Storey and Lindsay with Pol at RB over Offiah?
Only thing I can think of is they're expecting a physical battle and Storey/Pol are better suited to that. Not encouraging though
 
Leaving out Offiah completely to play a back 4. Gut says that will be a regular occurrence. How can he favour a back two of Storey and Lindsay with Pol at RB over Offiah?
I suspect that by the end of this window this wont be so.

Definitely a work in progress, and, for me, neither Lindsay nor Storey are anywhere near as poor as some make them out to be.

The positivity, asked for, soon went lol
 
Only thing I can think of is they're expecting a physical battle and Storey/Pol are better suited to that. Not encouraging though
Max Conway at left back is more attacking minded so I would've had Offiah to cover. Unless the thinking is to overload that side. Either way, I think we're stronger on both flanks than them and in the middle too.
 
4 - 2 - 3 - 1?

Not the side I wanted to see, however, the bench looks decent.

P.S. Can someone sort out the Bolton side for me. Not a scooby how that lot sets up from that graphic.
 
First underwhelming selection of the season. 😉😂😜. ? Would have had Moran for Thompson and Offiah for storey/ Lindsey ..? Seriously hope everything goes well 👍cOYW
 
Back
Top