Skip to main content

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am good thanks Nobber and hope you are too, surprise surprise some LIS posts have mysteriously been been altered, perhaps I have him all wrong and he is a paragon of virtue, one to look up to and take guidance from, or perhaps I am right, the lack of a response from the Admins would suggest to me that perhaps knuckles have been wrapped, or more like they can't be arsed.

Devine should be signed asap imho.
I complained for months and got zero answers. I was so shocked, honestly, virtually staggered that they took his side, no really I truly was!. I reckon it was down to probability even though the facts proves otherwise. Sounds familiar eh.

Glad you’re well pal, and I agree Devine is worth every penny!
 
I am good thanks Nobber and hope you are too, surprise surprise some LIS posts have mysteriously been been altered, perhaps I have him all wrong and he is a paragon of virtue, one to look up to and take guidance from, or perhaps I am right, the lack of a response from the Admins would suggest to me that perhaps knuckles have been wrapped, or more like they can't be arsed.

Devine should be signed asap imho.
Tbf Bill, I've stayed out of this one, but can confirm no posts have been altered.
 
I am good thanks Nobber and hope you are too, surprise surprise some LIS posts have mysteriously been been altered, perhaps I have him all wrong and he is a paragon of virtue, one to look up to and take guidance from, or perhaps I am right, the lack of a response from the Admins would suggest to me that perhaps knuckles have been wrapped, or more like they can't be arsed.

Devine should be signed asap imho.
Still probably the best football forum in the UK though.

Give the lad a break; I was like that once, never wanted to be a moderator but fell foul of them once or twice - remember you banning me once Bill 🤣 still fucking love ya

Don't post much these days but let's not start bullying eh
 
Still probably the best football forum in the UK though.

Give the lad a break; I was like that once, never wanted to be a moderator but fell foul of them once or twice - remember you banning me once Bill 🤣 still fucking love ya

Don't post much these days but let's not start bullying eh

Morning Danny, the number of times I PM'd you and Shaky asking you 2 to tone it down was not weekly or daily it was hourly, oh the great days when modding was easy!!!!!!!

The ban you got for posting that pic of a safety harness maybe being a wee bit tight was a classic!!!!!!

Some people are just fine outside of here but give them a green badge and wankerism takes over.

All the very best to you and yours Danny x

Devine must be bought, build the team round him, Pol and Offiah
 
Morning Danny, the number of times I PM'd you and Shaky asking you 2 to tone it down was not weekly or daily it was hourly, oh the great days when modding was easy!!!!!!!

The ban you got for posting that pic of a safety harness maybe being a wee bit tight was a classic!!!!!!

Some people are just fine outside of here but give them a green badge and wankerism takes over.

All the very best to you and yours Danny x

Devine must be bought, build the team round him, Pol and Offiah
That's one if the things I like about you Billy.
You're consistent and are a complete twat regardless of your standing on the forum🤣
 
There was the parting of the Red Sea,the feeding of the 5,000 and the curing of the leprosy but your suggestion is pure fantasy.
Fantasy appears to be my limit with PNE and the top flight but never say never.
The frustrating thing is that in terms of the championship as a whole it would be a modest but significant investment.
Not a million miles away but not quite close enough to a promotion team is the probable reality.
At least we’ve seen a significant improvement on last season.
 
Not how the Hemmings family business model works. They don’t spend to accumulate, they are vultures who take advantage of ailing businesses. They have zero interest in us reaching the Prem, which is counter intuitive, but they’ve been able to build some houses so all is well.

Sort it out Penrose and get us sold asap.
 
Decent double act, these two. Let’s get promoted and keep them together…

IMG_3560.jpeg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top