Skip to main content

Matchday Thread Bolton Wanderers v PNE | 15.08.26 | KO:12:30pm | Championship

Matchday Thread Bolton Wanderers v PNE | 15.08.26 | KO:12:30pm | Championship

This is a disgrace.

Hopefully when the new guys get bedded in we will improve & that can't come soon enough.
 
The only possible reason we play Thompson has to be his experience, then he gets a soft booking for a stupid nothing challenge!!
Higgingbum out!!!!!
 
Dear o Dear all my positivity of last 24hours evaporated watching same old PNE last seasons crap selection crap tactics crap management all over again we are set up all wrong 0 midfield like last season no attacking threat aghh......here we go again ..being battered by probably weakest team in championship isn't a great start
 
This is a disgrace.

Hopefully when the new guys get bedded in we will improve & that can't come soon enough.
I have no idea how much Zedan knows about football but I’m hope he knows enough to see the issues - and dispense with the services of the manager.
 
Half hour gone, 2 down and zero attempts at goal, not on target, just zero shots. He will be gone before end of September.
 
Sod this for a game of chess. I’m off to Screwfix. I’d rather watch plaster dry than the rest of this shite.
 
If nothing else, this shows how much the back 5 protects our awful defenders.
 
Back
Top