Skip to main content

Matchday Thread Bolton Wanderers v PNE | 15.08.26 | KO:12:30pm | Championship

Matchday Thread Bolton Wanderers v PNE | 15.08.26 | KO:12:30pm | Championship

Iversen is having a terrible game. He cannot take a goal kick can we play any worse first half of first game and I'm back to wanting our manger sacked ... terrible team selection Pol & Thompson should not be starting...
 
I know it was offside but that was a lovely worked goal.

This is the difference between a proper manager like Schumacher and whatever Heckingbottom is.

Bolton clearly have patterns of play they follow and every single player knows what they are doing.

I haven’t a fucking clue what we try to do and I don’t think the players do either.

Crap.
 
Loving how everyone wanted Heckingbottom to play a back four, so now he's started with a back four people are calling it "ultra-defensive"

As expected, we played with a different formation all pre-season then have tried to play a new one for the first time when it actually matters, and it's absolutely bombed because we haven't practiced it.
 
Back
Top