Preston North End are proud to confirm and welcome home Graham Alexander as our new manager.
‘Grezza’ returns to lead North End as manager, 14 years after hanging up his boots as a player at Deepdale back in 2012 and now with a wealth of managerial experience under his belt. He also brings in former North Ender and his long-term assistant, Chris Lucketti.
Confirmed Graham Alexander New Manager, Chris Lucketti as Assistant
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2024
- Messages
- 207
Confirmed I see
On sky sports news also.
On sky sports news also.
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2020
- Messages
- 366
Well I’m chuffed he’s back
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2019
- Messages
- 53,090
Meaning we don’t want to further ruin things by telling you all that the current lot are staying put so we’re delaying that particular announcementGraham’s full coaching staff will be announced in due course.
Hopefully some more outgoings.
Welcome home Grezza.
Meaning we don’t want to further ruin things by telling you all that the current lot are staying put so we’re delaying that particular announcement
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2004
- Messages
- 28,286
Meaning we don’t want to further ruin things by telling you all that the current lot are staying put so we’re delaying that particular announcement
I read that the other way, that he'd be looking at making changes tbh.
99% of the fanbase couldn't give a flying fuck who the coaches are.
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2015
- Messages
- 1,083
Surely now is a time to be positive and hopeful?!
2 ex PNE captains to pull us put the shit
No idea why at this point, people simply aren't getting behind them!
2 ex PNE captains to pull us put the shit
No idea why at this point, people simply aren't getting behind them!
I was going to say that the guns have fallen silent, but then I read the first few posts and realised that some people would prefer to drag us down to the swamp (song).
Welcome back Grezza! All need to be behind him and get Deepdale rocking. UTW.
Welcome Home, Grezza.
I think my 2005 Alexander home shirt still fits perfectly.
Time to bring it out for October 10th.
ASWA
I think my 2005 Alexander home shirt still fits perfectly.
Time to bring it out for October 10th.
ASWA
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2025
- Messages
- 273
Like the video!