- Joined
- Aug 19, 2024
- Messages
- 2,507
Alan Kelly to return as goalkeeper coach would be one of my wishes here
I don't think he can do it anymore.
Alan Kelly to return as goalkeeper coach would be one of my wishes here
#34. Links to the wider statementLink?
Aren’t they just……Every appointment is a risk.
Nearly all of the Bradford fans have been understanding and thankful for what he has done there.Absolute car crash of a decision to leave.
Bigger club easily.
He’ll be forever a Judas.
Be interesting who they get in?Classy statement from Bradford City
Yes I have. That’s from their board.Nearly all of the Bradford fans have been understanding and thankful for what he has done their.
Why on earth would he be a Judas? Not like he has jumped ship and gone to Leeds.
Yep. I’m sure a L1 club with one of the smaller budgets will be recruiting one of those twoBe interesting who they get in?
Cooper?
Dyche?
No chance, silly talk.Absolute car crash of a decision to leave.
Bigger club easily.
He’ll be forever a Judas.