Skip to main content

Confirmed Graham Alexander New Manager, Chris Lucketti as Assistant

Confirmed Graham Alexander New Manager, Chris Lucketti as Assistant

Next weeks bombshell will be that Celtic are interested... 🥱

Yep, this is a total non entity of a story by Nixon.

Alan has been doing Keane's agent a favour for the last month and the timing of this "exclusive" goes to prove that.

Grezza is our manager now, not everyone is happy with that but pretty much everyone is backing Graham to succeed.
 
Graham Alexander is now manager and there is no point speculating about any other possible scenarios. What I want to hear is that the players are now alert, energised, committed and organised because what is required now is a total focus on getting ourselves out of the relegation positions. I wonder how we are all going to feel this time next week.
 
Nixon is a nob head, but it's very, very likely Robbie Keane just did turn us down, waiting for a more attractive, bigger money job.

Him going to Burnley wouldn't be a surprise, but I suspect he'll fancy another European job.
 
Nixon is a nob head, but it's very, very likely Robbie Keane just did turn us down, waiting for a more attractive, bigger money job.

Him going to Burnley wouldn't be a surprise, but I suspect he'll fancy another European job.

I think he probably viewed it as a big risk given our position rather than it being about money. If he came here, a very difficult job and failed. He'd struggle to get another job at this level.
 
Back
Top