Skip to main content

Confirmed Jusef Erabi | Signs on loan (with option)

Confirmed Jusef Erabi | Signs on loan (with option)

7 offsides and the brain dead passing decision. Dont feel remotely sorry for him, he’s absolutely useless. I’d be offering the Turkish squad a cut price deal if they sign him now
Yup, the offsides were giving up any chance of momentum every time. So much so that the Bolton fans were even mocking it by the end.
 
I felt bad for Milly, honestly, he was running his socks off, but the entire first half was long ball and he just couldn't thrive there.

Obviously the screw up on squaring it will be the main moment for him today though, and that was frustrating, because it was the right, unselfish decision! Just bad execution.
Wrong decision he should have taken the shot
 
2 in 2. Can’t ask for much more. Be interesting how he fares against, on paper, far better opposition next week. Would like to see him start.
 
7 offsides and the brain dead passing decision. Dont feel remotely sorry for him, he’s absolutely useless. I’d be offering the Turkish squad a cut price deal if they sign him now
That was the entire game plan though. They play a high line and leave gaps in their defence when they’re stretched. Was always going to lead to more offsides. It was the right decision to start him in this particular game.

But yes - I would also sell him.
 
That was the entire game plan though. They play a high line and leave gaps in their defence when they’re stretched. Was always going to lead to more offsides. It was the right decision to start him in this particular game.

But yes - I would also sell him.

Problem is that we were trying to connect those passes from half way inside our own half, rather than having Devine slot passes through from between the lines!

Gotta get very lucky to have that come off. If we had no capacity to play through the lines for whatever reason, then I'd much rather have Erabi up there to hold the ball up better, and bring others into play, rather than hoping for miracle passes from Iversen or Lindsay.
 
Problem is that we were trying to connect those passes from half way inside our own half, rather than having Devine slot passes through from between the lines!

Gotta get very lucky to have that come off. If we had no capacity to play through the lines for whatever reason, then I'd much rather have Erabi up there to hold the ball up better, and bring others into play, rather than hoping for miracle passes from Iversen or Lindsay.
Yes - agree. We have Lindsay and Storey who are poor on the ball. McCann is poor on the ball, JT is tidy but no material impact.

We did have moments though. Devine squaring it and, somehow, we didn’t get a shot off. Burgzorg in, and only denied by a great last ditch tackle.

So whilst it’s definitely an issue what you said, despite that, we still managed to get in good areas with that as the game plan. Just really lacked the quality.
 
7 offsides and the brain dead passing decision. Dont feel remotely sorry for him, he’s absolutely useless. I’d be offering the Turkish squad a cut price deal if they sign him now
It's a continuation from how he played at Goodison last week. His confidence is low. Otherwise, he'd be smashing a shot from the edge of the box. He doesn't ever lay those kind of chances off.

Personally, I've had enough of him. I’d like to see North End spend whatever they can get for him on a big loan fee. It was money well spent by Hull on McBurnie last year and its cost neutral for North End, because I don’t think either party is going to sign up for another 3 years of this circus at the end of the season.
 
Back
Top