Skip to main content

PNE North American Supporters Group

PNE North American Supporters Group

Splintering from the beer ratings, are there other folk in New York (or close to.. given I am actually in Jersey)? Most weekends I am mooching around in New York should there be a chosen place to gather and yell at a TV...
 
Splintering from the beer ratings, are there other folk in New York (or close to.. given I am actually in Jersey)? Most weekends I am mooching around in New York should there be a chosen place to gather and yell at a TV...
Not that I know of yet but hopefully the Twitter page takes off and gonna start a Facebook page/group also to help.Whatsapp group also if get enough interest.

Will let you know if someone from that area gets into contact with me👍And hey I will be in NYC myself in February haha.Usually go to the Football Factory while there to catch games.Have you been there before?
 
Not that I know of yet but hopefully the Twitter page takes off and gonna start a Facebook page/group also to help.Whatsapp group also if get enough interest.

Will let you know if someone from that area gets into contact with me👍And hey I will be in NYC myself in February haha.Usually go to the Football Factory while there to catch games.Have you been there before?

cool. I have not been to the football factory, though it seems pretty accessible to me, I'll check it out. In the past I've found a lot of bars in Williamsburg/Brooklyn show games and the crowd is a little less drunk tourists.
 
cool. I have not been to the football factory, though it seems pretty accessible to me, I'll check it out. In the past I've found a lot of bars in Williamsburg/Brooklyn show games and the crowd is a little less drunk tourists.
Cool friend.If you are up for a pint for one of the games in February(Looking at being up in NYC during either the Cardiff or Middlesbrough games) let me know haha.Sure won't be on tv, but why is good to have iFollow!

Another bar I have been too to watch some games is Soccer Republic in Queens.
 
Hello all, just a bit of an update:

Have gotten a few followers on Twitter, but need to get some more! Please do so if have not already and/or spread the word! Also, created a FB page for the group shortly ago in case people prefer to use that instead.

A WhatsApp group will be created before long, and hopefully get some good numbers.Note: Don't have to live in the USA or Canada to be in that, just need to build some kind of member base as it were to begin with. If interested in that, send me a DM here and I will send you the Whatsapp invite link 👍

Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated also!

Thanks and here is link to the FB page:

 
Just an update on this! (Apologies, I know it has been awhile!)

-Our social media accounts got hacked, and that took us forever to deal with in order to reclaim our accounts as it were. That hindered some things we wanted to get done, along with some personal issues also. However, the Twitter page is active again(@NALilyWhites) so that is great and personal issues are better as well.
-A flag is in the process of getting made, and a blog will be started soon also. Podcast perhaps if anyone cares to hear our American accents haha.
-Lastly, we need some more followers just to expand the page somewhat, so if you have not given us a follow yet, please do; don't have to live in North America, just want to get it a bit more popular. And please spread the word if have not.
-As soon as we get up to 100 followers, there will be a raffle for a PNE art print, details to follow shortly.

Thanks all!
 
Just an update on this! (Apologies, I know it has been awhile!)

-Our social media accounts got hacked, and that took us forever to deal with in order to reclaim our accounts as it were. That hindered some things we wanted to get done, along with some personal issues also. However, the Twitter page is active again(@NALilyWhites) so that is great and personal issues are better as well.
-A flag is in the process of getting made, and a blog will be started soon also. Podcast perhaps if anyone cares to hear our American accents haha.
-Lastly, we need some more followers just to expand the page somewhat, so if you have not given us a follow yet, please do; don't have to live in North America, just want to get it a bit more popular. And please spread the word if have not.
-As soon as we get up to 100 followers, there will be a raffle for a PNE art print, details to follow shortly.

Thanks all!
How much more money would you like us to send you to help with the printing tax costs?
 
Back
Top