PNE North American Supporters Group
I mean you're clearly sick in the head but you're also in very good company here.North Carolina fan checking in. New to English Football and PNE but already in love!
Enjoy.
Welcome on board, enjoy the ride 👍🏻👍🏻North Carolina fan checking in. New to English Football and PNE but already in love!
Hasn't been back since he signed up, hope abandoned in record time.
Smart fella.
Hasn't been back since he signed up, hope abandoned in record time.
Smart fella.
Did he pay his subs before he left?
👇
And I have no idea who @dclarkelon is haha.
That sounds like fun!
It should be haha. Will keep you(And anyone else on here) in the loop the closer we get to the season opener!That sounds like fun!
Looking forward to it!It should be haha. Will keep you(And anyone else on here) in the loop the closer we get to the season opener!
😎
Hi. I'm Andrew in the SF Bay Area. Just discovered this group. I've been lurking on the main forum for a while. Looking forward to the new season with the stupid optimism known to all football fans. In the meantime, can anyone tell me how UK shirt sizes compare to US sizes? I'm waiting for the away kits to come out, hoping the sponsor logo won't be quite so dominant against a different background.
😎
Hey friend! Always good to see another PNE fan in NA. If want to join our WhatsApp group, send me a DM. No pressure though haha.Hi. I'm Andrew in the SF Bay Area. Just discovered this group. I've been lurking on the main forum for a while. Looking forward to the new season with the stupid optimism known to all football fans. In the meantime, can anyone tell me how UK shirt sizes compare to US sizes? I'm waiting for the away kits to come out, hoping the sponsor logo won't be quite so dominant against a different background.
As far as sizes go, my personal experience with Castore is that you need to order a size up from what you normally would as they can fit tight. Of course also looking at the size chart on their website is a good move. I am eager to see what the away looks like also and hopefully the home ones I ordered actually come with the sponsor on them!
thank you. WhatsApp sounds good. I will DM you!Hey friend! Always good to see another PNE fan in NA. If want to join our WhatsApp group, send me a DM. No pressure though haha.
As far as sizes go, my personal experience with Castore is that you need to order a size up from what you normally would as they can fit tight. Of course also looking at the size chart on their website is a good move. I am eager to see what the away looks like also and hopefully the home ones I ordered actually come with the sponsor on them!
How much was shipping for you? I looked at getting a new kit, but no way am I paying $42 for shipping. I can get a Chorley kit with $26 shipping.Hey friend! Always good to see another PNE fan in NA. If want to join our WhatsApp group, send me a DM. No pressure though haha.
As far as sizes go, my personal experience with Castore is that you need to order a size up from what you normally would as they can fit tight. Of course also looking at the size chart on their website is a good move. I am eager to see what the away looks like also and hopefully the home ones I ordered actually come with the sponsor on them!
How much was shipping for you? I looked at getting a new kit, but no way am I paying $42 for shipping. I can get a Chorley kit with $26 shipping.
Last season the deal was buy two shirts and get free shipping.
Yes, I'm a mug 😂
Well, given that the cost of shipping is about the same as a kit, that was a bargain!Last season the deal was buy two shirts and get free shipping.
Yes, I'm a mug 😂
I got over 100USD worth of stuff, so it was free.How much was shipping for you? I looked at getting a new kit, but no way am I paying $42 for shipping. I can get a Chorley kit with $26 shipping.
Idk why every country in the world just can't use one actual measurement around the chest for their sizes. Standardise it.
Having one countries eg 'Large' or even, (as in previous post on here ) - Manufacturers 'Large' as being different from anothers - is just a failure of the Clothing Industry in General. It's Pathetic.
Having one countries eg 'Large' or even, (as in previous post on here ) - Manufacturers 'Large' as being different from anothers - is just a failure of the Clothing Industry in General. It's Pathetic.
