Skip to main content

Team v Will Still’s (?) Saints

Team v Will Still’s (?) Saints

Liam Lindsay is fine for a last 20 minutes shut up shop job or a short term injury replacement.
However this Gibson injury looks quite serious so extended starts for Lindsay is a big concern.

The alternative at least for the moment is Storey in the centre and Offiah on the right of the back three which would give us less robustness and presence in defence but more pace and mobility.
 
The alternative at least for the moment is Storey in the centre and Offiah on the right of the back three which would give us less robustness and presence in defence but more pace and mobility.
I must admit I’d be happier giving Storey a go in the middle.
 
Given that Vuk is involved in training today and doesn’t appear to be just doing light work, I’d imagine he’s probably fit in which case I’d deffo be going Hughes-Storey-Offiah

Admittedly a headache later in the game but will have to deal with that when it comes
 
Need a quick start in this as early goal and St Marys will become very toxic given how their fans were reacting at Blackburn to their play and subs.
 
Given that Vuk is involved in training today and doesn’t appear to be just doing light work, I’d imagine he’s probably fit in which case I’d deffo be going Hughes-Storey-Offiah

Admittedly a headache later in the game but will have to deal with that when it comes
Is he involved today? I must have missed it.
 
Only going off this



Feels a weird pick if he’s actually crippled when they could’ve chosen anyone wearing the training kit

I doubt there's much co-ordination between the training ground and the people doing club shop advert graphics tbh.
 
I doubt there's much co-ordination between the training ground and the people doing club shop advert graphics tbh.
I think it’s fair to assume that the coordination between any two aspects of the club is a bit ropey, being largely reliant on whatever is going on inside the Riddlers head.
 
Back
Top