Okay, that’s the end of MJB / sticky / Lakers then.......If a user is detected attempting to re-register while banned forum rules dictate that they are permanently banned from the board
Why has Raefil been removed from the “ Most Messages “ list ??
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
1) You have absolutely no idea why he was let back on as Snicky.YOU and JD were even "liking" Lakers/Snicky/MJB's posts, just not fit for purpose.
2) I never knew his real name - I presume you did because Raefil certainly did from their FB rants as he often mentioned on here - but it transpires that his surname is Lake**** so Lakers fits, not too difficult if you knew his real name which I did not.
3) He was right though about children bickering.
4) You never answered my question earlier. Why is it that on the C19 thread that since the 2 One Month Bans were issued has there been no bickering and the thread has run smoothly with good debate, shared information and a seamless transition? We all know the answer to that question.
Back in your box Billy. There's a good boy. You've been rumbled.
1) You have absolutely no idea why he was let back on as Snicky.
2) I never knew his real name - I presume you did because Raefil certainly did from their FB rants as he often mentioned on here - but it transpires that his surname is Lake**** so Lakers fits, not too difficult if you knew his real name which I did not.
3) He was right though about children bickering.
4) You never answered my question earlier. Why is it that on the C19 thread that since the 2 One Month Bans were issued has there been no bickering and the thread has run smoothly with good debate, shared information and a seamless transition? We all know the answer to that question.
Back in your box Billy. There's a good boy. You've been rumbled.
you and the other ITK mod paddy were so duped by Snicky it was so bloody obvious, look at the ban date and the registration date, ffs even Mr. Bean would have sussed this, yet you 2 clowns were completely taken in and liking his posts, why do you think he posted?????
as for the thread running smoothly, it would have run smoothly if you had just done your job and split the thread with an off topic one, moving posts is hardly tiring (sorry to disturb your break) and those who want to bicker can, the thread is now so mundane it is only the ramblings of JohnT that make for some lighthearted banter.
Just admit that you are not very good, you are not impartial and are about as useful as Mr. Bean.
Okay, that’s the end of MJB / sticky / Lakers then.......
till the next username, better check who has registered today using a mobile device no doubt.
Answer Q4 or are you too scared of the real truth?you and the other ITK mod paddy were so duped by Snicky it was so bloody obvious, look at the ban date and the registration date, ffs even Mr. Bean would have sussed this, yet you 2 clowns were completely taken in and liking his posts, why do you think he posted?????
as for the thread running smoothly, it would have run smoothly if you had just done your job and split the thread with an off topic one, moving posts is hardly tiring (sorry to disturb your break) and those who want to bicker can, the thread is now so mundane it is only the ramblings of JohnT that make for some lighthearted banter.
Just admit that you are not very good, you are not impartial and are about as useful as Mr. Bean.
"Not very good" is still better than your "whine moan splutter I only have one word "impartial" moan haggis" etc boring etc.
Get a life.
Answer Q4 or are you too scared of the real truth?
I did answer it, saying about the "smooth" running of the thread, YOU chose not to read my post, again impartial modding which you are famous for, go and like another Lakers post!!!!!!!!!
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2015
- Messages
- 7,812
Answer Q4 or are you too scared of the real truth?
"Not very good" is still better than your "whine moan splutter I only have one word "impartial" moan haggis" etc boring etc.
Get a life.
Why are you spending so much time on billymelt?
I sometimes ask myself this question.Why are you spending so much time on billymelt?
Lockdown Boredom before I retire to my bed.
I sometimes ask myself this question.
Lockdown Boredom before I retire to my bed.
because you are an impartial troll?
Is Troll a lower or higher level than Clown?because you are an impartial troll?
I need to know before I can answer.
Is Troll a lower or higher level than Clown?
I need to know before I can answer.
sorry Trolls, you are quite useful as you can stick the end of a pencil up your arse to make people chuckle, you don't have this skill JD (unless you want to tell us all something), clowns too, I am sorry as you also have your place in society, useless impartial mods sadly have no place in society, so I will look for another adjective, give me a few minutes as this will be a tough one.
I’d ban youOkay, that’s the end of MJB / sticky / Lakers then.......
Just for being old, eating butter pies, borrowing other people’s teeth and being common
I’d ban you
Just for being old, eating butter pies, borrowing other people’s teeth and being common
you can't ban hat trick hero's, oh bugger that means JD cannot be banned as he has had 3 shags in the last 20 years.
But...but...he scored an Hattrick... at Deepdale!I’d ban you
Just for being old, eating butter pies, borrowing other people’s teeth and being common
so he says.
Which whilst paltry - and untrue, think upwards - is still 3 more than yourself.you can't ban hat trick hero's, oh bugger that means JD cannot be banned as he has had 3 shags in the last 20 years.
Which whilst paltry - and untrue, think upwards - is still 3 more than yourself.
JD remember your best mate for 15 years was your cat!!!!!!
I played in the FA cupBut...but...he scored an Hattrick... at Deepdale!
so he says.
Does that give me a lifetime membership ?
What a load of cobblers
He was playing against the sisters of the immaculate conception third XI
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2010
- Messages
- 39,240
- Status
- Not open for further replies.