Skip to main content

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I really think they are acting in everyone’s best interests on this.
Whatever they do, there’ll always be some dickhead finding a reason to moan.
Dickhead for wanting the club to progress

Stay classy LiS
 
Dickhead for wanting the club to progress

Stay classy LiS
Whinging is not going to help anything to progress.

Give Penrose a chance FFS, or maybe you'd rather we were sold to someone who wanted to make a few quid overnight?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OB1
Whinging is not going to help anything to progress.

Give Penrose a chance FFS, or maybe you'd rather we were sold to someone who wanted to make a few quid overnight?
I literally was talking about making Devine permanent and how not doing so would be negligent. I didn’t say anything about a sale or the new Chairman
 
What are you on about now you cretin? I literally was talking about making Devine permanent and how not doing so would be negligent. I didn’t say anything about a sale or the new Chairman
I was replying to Gordon Bennett you cretin.
 
Yep, I really think they are acting in everyone’s best interests on this.
Whatever they do, there’ll always be some dickhead finding a reason to moan.
They’re acting in their own best interest, you’re not that stupid to think any different are you?

If they really wanted to, they could have sold the club by now.

We’re regularly told the price isn’t the issue, yet seem to be the only club up for sale that can’t find the whiff of a buyer. I wonder why…
 
Pop Corn GIF by Ramaj Eroc
 
They’re acting in their own best interest, you’re not that stupid to think any different are you?

If they really wanted to, they could have sold the club by now.

We’re regularly told the price isn’t the issue, yet seem to be the only club up for sale that can’t find the whiff of a buyer. I wonder why…
I see what you mean, there's always eBay if they're desperate.
 
They’re acting in their own best interest, you’re not that stupid to think any different are you?

If they really wanted to, they could have sold the club by now.

We’re regularly told the price isn’t the issue, yet seem to be the only club up for sale that can’t find the whiff of a buyer. I wonder why…

Sounds like we are also putting fairly strict conditions on the buyer being the right type of person.
 
You called someone a dickhead and then a cretin before there was any retaliation. Grow up
Read the thread.

Although I edited the post where OB1 called me a cretin.

I’m not going to discuss this anymore, it’s pointless.
 
Standard practice for LiS, then just deletes things throwing insults at Mods.
Corrected for you.

We put a lot of time into this forum and we get insults in return.
 
Corrected for you.

We put a lot of time into this forum and we get insults in return.

you have previous for being a twat (I always have been) and you should seriously pack this mod thing in, much like others before you, your impartiality is questionable.

I will get back on topic as you seem unable to do so, Devine would show a major intent to make the asset base easier to sell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top