Skip to main content

Matchday Thread Bolton Wanderers v PNE | 15.08.26 | KO:12:30pm | Championship

Matchday Thread Bolton Wanderers v PNE | 15.08.26 | KO:12:30pm | Championship

I know it’s a long shot, but does anyone, know of a bar in Pattaya, that will have the game on. Sensible answers only 🤯
 
Unfortunately im out at a family do today, so wont be able to watch the game, so having to do with checking the score whenever i can, lets hope yesterdays positivity is carried forward into todays performance from both the players and fans who are attending
 
I know it’s a long shot, but does anyone, know of a bar in Pattaya, that will have the game on. Sensible answers only 🤯

My familiarity with Thailand is limited to changing planes at Bangkok Airport but a brief Google search for Pattaya Sports Bar will turn up quite a few suggestions including this one - slightly unfortunate name but staff seem appealing:

 
Bolton very threadbare. Rumours of both Forino and Davies being injured (although the Davies one doesn’t seem to have anything in it), Rodrigues definitely out and Simons suspended

Schumacher is an excellent manager and shouldn’t be taken lightly, but you couldn’t ask for a better curtain raiser. But our lot have to be up for it and prepared for what Bolton can offer
 
As exciting as yesterday was, we're still knackered without a new centre back.

Will take a draw.
I've put a 1-1 draw in a prediction league with my mates.

I've also never seen us win away from home and I'm going on the game. Sorry guys.
 
My familiarity with Thailand is limited to changing planes at Bangkok Airport but a brief Google search for Pattaya Sports Bar will turn up quite a few suggestions including this one - slightly unfortunate name but staff seem appealing:

I did see that on a search, but bypassed it due to the name 😆. It’s on ESPN competing with Notts County v Leicester. I’m hoping that the Lancashire derby trumps the Thai owned Leicester City.
 
Looking at the spread betting site I sometimes use & they have us finishing 5th from bottom.

52.5-54.5 points.
 
On paper we should be turning over these lot today and we should be doing it relatively comfortably.

Schumacher is a good gaffer but looking at Boltons squad I think it’s very ‘League 1 Wes’

So I really can’t wait for:

Goal, 7’ - Dalby opens the scoring for the hosts.
 
On paper we should be turning over these lot today and we should be doing it relatively comfortably.

Schumacher is a good gaffer but looking at Boltons squad I think it’s very ‘League 1 Wes’

So I really can’t wait for:

Goal, 7’ - Dalby opens the scoring for the hosts.
93’ Hardie doubles Bolton’s lead from a quick counter as North End pushed for an equaliser
 
At in-laws doing jobs today (Yorkshire) so will be keeping eye on flash score and this thread.

Hope it's a good one to keep the positivity bubbling.
 
_______________________________________
Bolton - PNE
_______________________________________
Championship Game 1 - 12:30 Kick Off
Thoughsheet Community - Live Sky Sports Go, Sky Sports (Virgin 504)
Referee - Adam Herczeg
Linesman - Sam Lewis and Jacob Lehane 4th - Josh Smith [/COLOR]
_______________________________________
Referee - Adam Herczeg
This Season
1 Games 3 Yellow.
Last Season
28 Games 99 Yellow 3 Red
PNE 2-3 Wrexham (2 Yellow - Vukcevic - 1 Wrexham)
_______________________________________
11 v11
_______________________________________​

PNE - 55 - PNE 9-1 Bolton (FA Cup) 10 December 1887
Draws 40 - 2-2 - on 15 Occasions
Bolton - 51 - Bolton 6-1 PNE (League 1) 11 Oct 1924

Few Names that played for both
Alan Gowling
Alex Baptiste
Sam Allardyce
Andy Lonergan
Jermaine Beckford
Graham Bell
Ben Davies
Mickey Brown
Calvin Ramsay
Colin Hendry
Craig Davies
Dave Reeves
Julian Darby
Kevin Davies
Steve Elliot
Frank Worthington
GARY PARKINSON
Jamie Thomas
Nigel Jemson
Warren Joyce
Tony Philliskirk
There are many more






______________________________________​
 
Back
Top