- Joined
- Jan 5, 2015
- Messages
- 7,816
Hang on, we’re allowed to tackle Gale?
Couldn’t look any worse to be honest.Strange, we make the changes and we look better 🤔
Good goalkeepingGot to score that
The only time Pol got within 2 feet of him was when he dragged him down from behind.Hang on, we’re allowed to tackle Gale?
And there's been some shockers as you knowNow that Gillingham trip was a day at the beach...
I do not miss going to Gillingham.
A blind man could have called those subs - it’s just a shame PH can’tso all 3 subs that I suggested, just 17 mins too late
Well it won't be the keeperPicking a PNE man of the match today won't be easy.
I’d be throwing Iversen in the riverIf Iversen kicks it out of play one more time I’m throwing myself into the Ribble
Won’t be the bus driver either for getting this shower of shit to the ground.Well it won't be the keeper