Gee-Pee-Jay
Hello Ladies 😉
Lang what is he supposed to bring to this team I’m still confused 😕
been a shocking ref tbf, he was ready to give the 3rd goal for Bolton too I think. Osmajic just got fouled, which caused him to fall into their player and he gave a foul again him…baffled2 goals.
3 cards.
1 offside goal.
Yet only 1 min of injury time… hmm
He moved to CB 3 years ago because he couldn’t cope at LB anymore and here we are starting with him at LB in 2026. Laughable.Let's confirm that 34yr old Hughes is never a LB as well, as he got out of our third.
Valentin on the other side is a genuine disgrace. Pay him up.
Good question. You could substitute any other Preston players name , ask the same question and still not get an answer!Lang what is he supposed to bring to this team I’m still confused 😕
Not really. I mean the long ball stuff is tedious and doesn’t work. But ultimately, we’re losing because the players (defenders mostly) he said couldn’t play 4 at the back are proving they definitely can’t.His same shite tactics too.
This has to happen bare minimum.Offiah for Pol and Leroy for Thompson at half time as a minimum.
Why should he, he knows we are shite and wanting handoutsThis refs giving us fuck all
I'm sure it was a foul for a push and not offside for what the goal was disallowed for. And not so sure was much of a foul at all2 goals.
3 cards.
1 offside goal.
Yet only 1 min of injury time… hmm