It was said at the end of last season that PR had cleared his desk and had seen over his last game at north end. Was this true? Did he think he’d been finished and down tools? The squad looks unfinished and rushed together, like half arsed put together. The takeover needs completing asap and helping GA build a team and get us out of this mess.
The squad is totally unbalanced and needs at least 3 more players.
To have started the season with virtually no attacking capability means no one was in control at the club, it’s a very basic requirement in the squad requirements for a season in the Championship, yet it wasn’t attended too.
They knew Osmajic was leaving, we needed replacements for Dobbin and Jebbison too, and also Smith.
The big loss was Dobbin.
We managed to spend a record amount yet end up with a totally unbalanced squad with no strikers.
Are we suffering from a Penrose/Ridsdale power struggle? Ridsdale has been silent…
Well it’s not bloody working Craig.
I find it unbelievable that a multi million pound business can get it so wrong.
There is without a shadow of a doubt no direction and driving force from above, we have stumbled and bungled from the start of the year to a place which most of struggle to see potential for recovery this season.
We will have hope but we need to see some real leadership from the owners to get us back on track and immediately!
Forget this takeover thing, who wants to buy a club at the bottom of the league with a very poor squad and confidence in their boots. It’s not going to happen. We move on.
I’ve had enough of this , I want some action and I want it now.
And I want it from the people who own the bloody club, stand up and be counted and make some bloody decisions!!!!