Skip to main content

Crowd Performance

Crowd Performance

I don't know what game you lot were at but Deepdale was like a library for 75 plus minutes yesterday!

It's the way football is going though sadly. Home support generally is relatively poor across the board. However, it certainly doesn't help with the way we have been playing for the last few years, absolutely dreadful viewing.
 
I don't know what game you lot were at but Deepdale was like a library for 75 plus minutes yesterday!

It's the way football is going though sadly. Home support generally is relatively poor across the board. However, it certainly doesn't help with the way we have been playing for the last few years, absolutely dreadful viewing.

Same game as Heckingbotham. They were his comments.

I’ve been to Sunderland and Stoke in recent times with 40000 and 20000 on and I’ve never heard Deepdale as quiet as those two grounds. Both of those fan bases have a great reputation so perhaps you’re right.

Teams increasingly hold on to the ball in their own half. That never got the fans going in the past snd the more common it is now, the quieter fans will become.
 
Back
Top