correct Janie, early 76?I'm pretty certain Morley had gone by then. 👍
My mistake with nostalgic glasses on!
correct Janie, early 76?I'm pretty certain Morley had gone by then. 👍
I believe you are confusing Craig with Teak-Tan-ManBrown useless and fraudulent? Hardly. We lacked success but he attracted some very good players to the club and the football was good to watch
I know!The LEP website is absolutely atrocious. What a mess.
Absolutely nc....great days...god bless Nobby!I think it 78 under Nobby when we were so exciting to watch, beat Charlton 6 2,, Leicester 4 0 and Bburn 4 1.
Probaly my fav season.
I seem to recall div 2 then had us, bburn, Burnley, Bpool and Bolton.
GReat days.
On par with Adam EatonThat Steven smith is one of the worst full backs I’ve ever seen. Not only was he injured a lot I remember a game against shef united were Matt Phillips literally ran rings around him. They scored 4 goals and all down his side. Atrocious player.
I think 1/10 is generous never mind 4. -4 would be more appropriate.
Gone down like a lead balloon amongst the Bradford fans
Does he say he has a story on Bradford too? If not then can’t see it being that.Nixon has a story on "us" tomorrow that isn't transfer or takeover related.
Fully expect it to be Hecky and McCall turning down Bradford because they can't match the severance pay from PNE...
Does he say he has a story on Bradford too? If not then can’t see it being that.
According to BBC, they have GA managing Bradford this afternoon winning away to Reading!
Also on the Sky Football app.Don't know if its been mentioned but on the BBC Reading v Bradford page, on the Bradford line up, Grezza is still listed as Bradfords manager!
![]()
Reading v Bradford City: League One stats & head-to-head
Follow live text commentary, score updates and match stats from Reading v Bradford City in League One.www.bbc.co.uk
🙈
Edit - And then I've just seen the immediate post above mine. Doh!!
Think the way it works that the severance pay/compensation would get reduced by any pay received during the 12 months after the termination. Maybe Hecky and McCall are happier to have some time off effectively not losing any income as compared to working. Then again a big risk getting another decent position and the longer you leave it, the harder it gets.Nixon has a story on "us" tomorrow that isn't transfer or takeover related.
Fully expect it to be Hecky and McCall turning down Bradford because they can't match the severance pay from PNE...
Nixon has a story on "us" tomorrow that isn't transfer or takeover related.
Fully expect it to be Hecky and McCall turning down Bradford because they can't match the severance pay from PNE...
Very happy that he didnt come here.***EXCLUSIVE*** Keane turned us
Not surprising that we first went for the option that didn’t require compensation.