Opinions
Have you ever met Nobber in the real world ??Blimey we used to have some real ding dongs in the news section but Im convinced that every single one of us would happily sit down with a pint together.
Not @Nobber tho, hed be banished.
If so , is he as obnoxious as he comes across on here, or is he a really nice bloke ?
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2005
- Messages
- 110,838
Hes awful, Ando, nobody, i mean nobody would want anything to do with him 🙂Have you ever met Nobber in the real world ??
If so , is he as obnoxious as he comes across on here, or is he a really nice bloke ?
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2004
- Messages
- 6,584
Nobber is an absolute sound bloke who will always have your back. He one of life’s caring people.Have you ever met Nobber in the real world ??
If so , is he as obnoxious as he comes across on here, or is he a really nice bloke ?
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2005
- Messages
- 110,838
The actual truth 🙂Nobber is an absolute sound bloke who will always have your back. He one of life’s caring people.
Just dont let him know i said so.
Liberation
Forum Patron
Blimey we used to have some real ding dongs in the news section but Im convinced that every single one of us would happily sit down with a pint together.
Not @Nobber tho, hed be banished.
You'd be almost 100% correct in my opinion..... Which makes that decision to close it even more strange. After all we all have one thing in common. PNE which will always stand head and shoulders above any political disagreements. .
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1,032
We should be able to but it would be a real challenge for me with a couple of posters I have on ignore.🤣Blimey we used to have some real ding dongs in the news section but Im convinced that every single one of us would happily sit down with a pint together.
Not @Nobber tho, hed be banished.
and me ….We should be able to but it would be a real challenge for me with a couple of posters I have on ignore.🤣
I’ve got about 4 on ignore….
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1,032
In all my time on here (obviously including my previous username) I always said I wouldn't put anyone on ignore but I've made an exception for a couple of right wazzocks.and me ….
I’ve got about 4 on ignore….
You could have broke it to me gently 🤣🤣In all my time on here (obviously including my previous username) I always said I wouldn't put anyone on ignore but I've made an exception for a couple of right wazzocks.
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1,032
OK.You could have broke it to me gently 🤣🤣
It's now three.🤣
Yeh, for summat I didn’t do!Blimey we used to have some real ding dongs in the news section but Im convinced that every single one of us would happily sit down with a pint together.
Not @Nobber tho, hed be banished.
I’m horrible.Have you ever met Nobber in the real world ??
If so , is he as obnoxious as he comes across on here, or is he a really nice bloke ?
Like, really horrible.
We should be able to but it would be a real challenge for me with a couple of posters I have on ignore.🤣
Who said that?and me ….
I’ve got about 4 on ignore….
you cant do that in real world so why on here ?, is it not more about managing conflict - with an online world we now live in, interacting constantly to faceless people and content there seems to be no rule book or guidance, discuss............(from a keen amateur at best on the subject)In all my time on here (obviously including my previous username) I always said I wouldn't put anyone on ignore but I've made an exception for a couple of right wazzocks.
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1,032
True.you cant do that in real world so why on here ?, is it not more about managing conflict - with an online world we now live in, interacting constantly to faceless people and content there seems to be no rule book or guidance, discuss............(from a keen amateur at best on the subject)
In the real world there is no mute or ignore button but you still have a choice and like you say it's more about self control and making the right decisions. Obviously, some people are better at this than others. On-line, this choice is available and there to be used and Ignoring said posters and one in particular has made the online experience much more enjoyable since returning to the forum.
Disagree with that - in the real world, if I don't like somebody, I tend to stop interacting with them. It's the same online.you cant do that in real world so why on here ?, is it not more about managing conflict - with an online world we now live in, interacting constantly to faceless people and content there seems to be no rule book or guidance, discuss............(from a keen amateur at best on the subject)
Spot on…..Disagree with that - in the real world, if I don't like somebody, I tend to stop interacting with them. It's the same online.
There are several posters on here whos comments repeatedly irritated me so I chose to put them on ignore so that I don’t have to read them…..
I’m sure that I’m on loads of people’s ignore lists because they are fed up of my stories 🤣🤣
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1,032
Stories?Spot on…..
There are several posters on here whos comments repeatedly irritated me so I chose to put them on ignore so that I don’t have to read them…..
I’m sure that I’m on loads of people’s ignore lists because they are fed up of my stories 🤣🤣
You've lost me there.