Will add it back but did you get an email with a transaction ID you can send one of us? Server logs show you are due to renew on 2nd Feb. Trying to figure what is happening. Thanks for anything you have that can help us checkHi. I seem to have lost patron status. Paid up a couple of days ago. Thanks
Patron status not retained
Hello All.
Sorry about all the issues we are currently having with the patron upgrade system.
This is following a developer upgrade to the forum software which has caused mulitple glitches.
I am working on a fix but in the meantime, llease continue to let us know if you have any issues.
Thanks for your continued support.
Sorry about all the issues we are currently having with the patron upgrade system.
This is following a developer upgrade to the forum software which has caused mulitple glitches.
I am working on a fix but in the meantime, llease continue to let us know if you have any issues.
Thanks for your continued support.
I think my patron status was by annual PayPal subscription but is that finished now?
Do I need to sign up to one of the new options?
I think I last paid in January 2025
Do I need to sign up to one of the new options?
I think I last paid in January 2025
It looks like you will renew on February 2nd normally so keep an eye for the mail. It may hit the same glitch that we are seeing with some renewals sorry. Just post on here if you do see your status lapse but we’re trying to check the logs more often to fix it for patronsI think my patron status was by annual PayPal subscription but is that finished now?
Do I need to sign up to one of the new options?
I think I last paid in January 2025
Thanks to all for your support
Yes, I have now renewed OK but at the old rate of £5.50!
I do not seem to be able to amend the payment amount with PayPal, so I have had to cancel the ongoing payment and will have to reinstate it at £10 for next year.
Can I send a one-off payment of £4.50 to make up the difference for this year and if so how?
I do not seem to be able to amend the payment amount with PayPal, so I have had to cancel the ongoing payment and will have to reinstate it at £10 for next year.
Can I send a one-off payment of £4.50 to make up the difference for this year and if so how?
Afternoon @deepdaleroarYes, I have now renewed OK but at the old rate of £5.50!
I do not seem to be able to amend the payment amount with PayPal, so I have had to cancel the ongoing payment and will have to reinstate it at £10 for next year.
Can I send a one-off payment of £4.50 to make up the difference for this year and if so how?
Thanks for the continued support. Have sent you a link via email.
Hi JK,Afternoon @deepdaleroar
Thanks for the continued support. Have sent you a link via email.
Invoice now paid.
Will I get a reminder to renew next year and set up a new payment?
Similar issue for me also I think. Patron status not showing. Looking at bank records I paid £4.50 on 11 apr 25 and £10 on 24 nov 25. If I remember correctly, this was a manual top up when the price went up. Happy to pay up if I do owe anything. Will the auto renew still work? Thanks
It looks like it’s back drunks…. 👍🏻👍🏻Hi. I seem to have lost patron status. Paid up a couple of days ago. Thanks
Please could my Patron status be reinstated? I'm pretty certain that my "subs" were paid in September. Many thanks 😊
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2010
- Messages
- 10,934
Have these weird little areas of no man's land between messages always been there?
My eye holes are detecting something different when scrolling and I can’t work out what.
My eye holes are detecting something different when scrolling and I can’t work out what.
Have changed the font to make it easier to read and very small styling updates.Have these weird little areas of no man's land between messages always been there?
My eye holes are detecting something different when scrolling and I can’t work out what.
View attachment 32458
A few more under the bonnet changes but thats all
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2019
- Messages
- 53,090
I like the change. Feels tidierHave changed the font to make it easier to read
A few under the bonnet changes but thats all
Afternoon All.
Apologies once again for the issues we have had with patron renewals.
Following a lot of stress and time I believe this has now been resolved.
If anyone has any more issues in the future please let us know.
Many thanks for your continued support and keeping us add free.
Apologies once again for the issues we have had with patron renewals.
Following a lot of stress and time I believe this has now been resolved.
If anyone has any more issues in the future please let us know.
Many thanks for your continued support and keeping us add free.
We’re taking a look. Sorry for the delayI have paid but not shown as a patron
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2020
- Messages
- 7,736
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2019
- Messages
- 53,090
Every cloud after a terrible matchHi fellas.
Same issue here.
Renewed a few weeks ago but only just noticed I don’t have it as I can’t post more than 5 messages a day and can’t DM!
I think @MBcha sorted it out for me last time so please could one of the mods look into it again?
Thank you 👍
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2020
- Messages
- 7,736