Safe standing.
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2022
- Messages
- 1,551
Wouldn't work as you'll just split the singers between there and the town end
Ive always thought away fans should go there and have home fans behind both goals, but not sure if the Finney can be split like that
Wouldn't work as you'll just split the singers between there and the town end
Personally I think without new songs and chants nothing will change regardless of where our fans are positioned. It’s got very weary and stale with the same old Blackpool hating ditties.
Ive always thought away fans should go there and have home fans behind both goals, but not sure if the Finney can be split like that
The club would lose out on away fans buying tickets and they won’t do that. To be fair I don’t blame them either.
Puts our pre game light show to shame
Fireworks have no place at a football match
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2022
- Messages
- 6,217
He’s got a point.Oh well the players got paid quite handsomely anyway. Mind you I’m surprised the atmosphere was so flat after getting 3 points……….oh wait 🙄 The atmosphere was flat because we invited so much pressure the game went flat. Don’t let an opportunity to blame fans pass you by though.
The atmosphere was shit most of the game against Coventry and we won. It was good at the end.
Atmosphere is shit most games. I don’t blame the ones who are trying but we need to do more as a club/fan base tk generate a positive atmosphere.
He’s got a point.
The atmosphere was shit most of the game against Coventry and we won. It was good at the end.
Atmosphere is shit most games. I don’t blame the ones who are trying but we need to do more as a club/fan base tk generate a positive atmosphere.
Go on then. What are you going to do for that? What suggestions do you have?
He’s got a point.
The atmosphere was shit most of the game against Coventry and we won. It was good at the end.
Atmosphere is shit most games. I don’t blame the ones who are trying but we need to do more as a club/fan base tk generate a positive atmosphere.
Here you go pal, good luck. 🤣Go on then. What are you going to do for that? What suggestions do you have?
So what apart from complaining and rebuking everyone else are you going to do to change things? It’s a fair question, I have at least made a suggestion. It’s no good moaning every other home game.
So what apart from complaining and rebuking everyone else are you going to do to change things? It’s a fair question, I have at least made a suggestion. It’s no good moaning every other home game.
Just to say it’s not to dig at anyone it’s a genuine question what we are going to do to make things better. On the PSC site (the only FB North End site I keep) there are loads of people saying the same thing, so what are we going to do collectively to change it? Suggestions please.
Agree fully @JK. Been banging the drum on Safe Standing for some time with the club. They need to listen and embrace the changing environment. Doing nothing isn’t good enough
But it is cheap.
But it is cheap.
No it’s free, and they really like free even more than they like cheap..
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2022
- Messages
- 6,217
I’m talking about WE as a fan base not just me but all of us.Go on then. What are you going to do for that? What suggestions do you have?
The atmosphere is shit most homes. I appreciate the ones who try to make an atmosphere but just stating what I see.
Puts our pre game light show to shame
We'd have riddler with a Poundland sparkler
I’m talking about WE as a fan base not just me but all of us.
The atmosphere is shit most homes. I appreciate the ones who try to make an atmosphere but just stating what I see.
So am I see post 71.
Safe Standing for all those who get the singing going. Central position in the stand essential.
New chants, more about our players and the club.
A central place for those who like to sing to congregate pre-match. Here new chants can be tried and learnt.
The club to listen to what supporters actually want.
A complete ban on talking about Ridsdale and The Hemmings in any of the above locations as it's making no difference and puts everyone on a downer. It's been discussed to death and is seemingly pointless.
Carry on with the flag initiative.
Bring back the trumpeter from the old Town End.
Get Surf back as kit man.
New chants, more about our players and the club.
A central place for those who like to sing to congregate pre-match. Here new chants can be tried and learnt.
The club to listen to what supporters actually want.
A complete ban on talking about Ridsdale and The Hemmings in any of the above locations as it's making no difference and puts everyone on a downer. It's been discussed to death and is seemingly pointless.
Carry on with the flag initiative.
Bring back the trumpeter from the old Town End.
Get Surf back as kit man.
Safe Standing for all those who get the singing going. Central position in the stand essential.
New chants, more about our players and the club.
A central place for those who like to sing to congregate pre-match. Here new chants can be tried and learnt.
The club to listen to what supporters actually want.
A complete ban on talking about Ridsdale and The Hemmings in any of the above locations as it's making no difference and puts everyone on a downer. It's been discussed to death and is seemingly pointless.
Carry on with the flag initiative.
Bring back the trumpeter from the old Town End.
Get Surf back as kit man.
All of that I agree with. Maybe a thread to be shared with PSC FB and visa versa for new material to be sung. We need a kick up the proverbial backside not just complaining every other week.
Safe Standing for all those who get the singing going. Central position in the stand essential.
New chants, more about our players and the club.
A central place for those who like to sing to congregate pre-match. Here new chants can be tried and learnt.
The club to listen to what supporters actually want.
A complete ban on talking about Ridsdale and The Hemmings in any of the above locations as it's making no difference and puts everyone on a downer. It's been discussed to death and is seemingly pointless.
Carry on with the flag initiative.
Bring back the trumpeter from the old Town End.
Get Surf back as kit man.
You forgot a composer from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra too😉
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2024
- Messages
- 2,508
What doesn't help pre match is the bombardment of safety and be nice messages.
Messages about vaping, smoking, not standing, texting to report stuff, then a video on what a nice club we are.
The music is way too loud pre match too.
What doesn't help is the slow drudge of the players to the STFS for the handshakes.
I assume this is due to the cameras but would be a hell of a lot quicker infront of the IPS.
There are so many little things that could be done differently.
I have no issue with the light stuff but not that alone.
I am so very glad it's not just me who's noticed the music being far too loud 😂
I agree about the handshake ceremony. A lot more energy when teams came out before that was introduced.