Injured:
Thompson, Potts, Brady, Valentin, Keane, Gibson and McCann
You missed Vukcevic I think…
Injured:
Thompson, Potts, Brady, Valentin, Keane, Gibson and McCann
Thompson??For what I’m hearing we might have another player to add to the squad for Southampton.
That’s not fair it’s nearly bedtimeFor what I’m hearing we might have another player to add to the squad for Southampton.
Heard talk of Jamal Lewis 🤔For what I’m hearing we might have another player to add to the squad for Southampton.
Free agentFor what I’m hearing we might have another player to add to the squad for Southampton.
*Matt Olosunde emerges from a smoke-filled tunnel*For what I’m hearing we might have another player to add to the squad for Southampton.
Would make sense as we now only have small who can play there and he is also the only back up we have for RWBHeard talk of Jamal Lewis 🤔
Let's not inadvertently do a Rovers and forget to register players altogether...Jamal Lewis would be a useful pickup, but I thought we had registered a full squad? Can't remove people now, can we? Unless they remembered Small didn't need to be registered.
Blimey, he’s not even played since 2023. Think that’s a bit much even with our track recordIs Ryan Fredericks still available as a short term option on the right? Doesn't really matter now, I suppose.