I think we just have to accept that every season we're going to get a few loans in that realistically will go on to bigger and better things.
What we do have to hope though, is that one season they'll actually help us get promoted and then its a totally different situation. I genuinely think this current crop have a chance this season. The league is wide open. Boro are top of the league and the only side they have dropped points against so far is us.
My only major concern is the striker situation. Anything happens to Milly whether that's injury or a ban and we are immediately a much less dangerous outfit.
What we do have to hope though, is that one season they'll actually help us get promoted and then its a totally different situation. I genuinely think this current crop have a chance this season. The league is wide open. Boro are top of the league and the only side they have dropped points against so far is us.
My only major concern is the striker situation. Anything happens to Milly whether that's injury or a ban and we are immediately a much less dangerous outfit.