Then who plays at wing back?
Indeed - the point I have made previously is that with the partial exception of Small who is at least a wide midfielder though one who is much more effective on the left we simply do not have anyone who can play right wing-back available at the moment. It seems unlikely that either Valentin or Potts will be fit this side of the international break and there is no indication of when they might be after it. Brady if fit could play there and as an attacker I think he would be more effective than Small because cutting back to cross with his left foot as Small almost invariably does he would actually deliver a better quality cross. Offiah can certainly fulfil the defensive requirements of the role but is fitful to say the least as an attacker though curiously I think he could make a very dangerous overlapping rightback in a back four. Otherwise anyone we play there will be an improvisation - maybe Thordarson could be given a go if need be.