Skip to main content

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of options to buy is moot anyway. Like hell are we gonna be spending 4.5 mil on a player.

Come may 2nd it's gonna be good luck Alfie and thanks for all the fish.

Then next year we will be shuffling the same prem teams loan players to start all over again.

That’s why we’ve got to sell our best players when good offers come in.

It’s not impossible that in 12-18 months’ time we could have an extra £15m+ in the kitty after selling Small, Offiah and Osmajic. If we use that money wisely then we’ll be making progress.
 
That’s why we’ve got to sell our best players when good offers come in.

It’s not impossible that in 12-18 months’ time we could have an extra £15m+ in the kitty after selling Small, Offiah and Osmajic. If we use that money wisely then we’ll be making progress.
Not really been out strong suit over the last 10 years has it?

Maybe times have changed but I'm not holding my breath.
 
You don’t need to. It’s rarely mentioned by clubs loaning a player out


It’s typically only the loaning club that mentions it, which we have


Just coming back to this, and note that Spurs haven't mentioned the "option to buy"on this deal either in fairness.

 
you have previous for being a twat (I always have been) and you should seriously pack this mod thing in, much like others before you, your impartiality is questionable.

I will get back on topic as you seem unable to do so, Devine would show a major intent to make the asset base easier to sell.
Careful Billy you will get a six month ban for LIS calling you a dickhead, telling you to fuck off, or fuck off dickhead many times over.

If you dare to ask if this is acceptable the group will banish you without even considering that he is out of order.

He should work for the FA, they appear unaccountable as well.

I posted this at 2042, it will either be deleted in five minutes or I will have a twelve month ban for telling the truth.

Happy new year by the way Bill, hope you’re well.
 
Ah the Popcorns not gone to waste 🙂

1767386842507.jpg
 
Careful Billy you will get a six month ban for LIS calling you a dickhead, telling you to fuck off, or fuck off dickhead many times over.

If you dare to ask if this is acceptable the group will banish you without even considering that he is out of order.

He should work for the FA, they appear unaccountable as well.

I posted this at 2042, it will either be deleted in five minutes or I will have a twelve month ban for telling the truth.

Happy new year by the way Bill, hope you’re well.


I am good thanks Nobber and hope you are too, surprise surprise some LIS posts have mysteriously been been altered, perhaps I have him all wrong and he is a paragon of virtue, one to look up to and take guidance from, or perhaps I am right, the lack of a response from the Admins would suggest to me that perhaps knuckles have been wrapped, or more like they can't be arsed.

Devine should be signed asap imho.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top