Skip to main content

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Confirmed Alfie Devine joins on a Season Long Loan (Option to Buy included).

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have previous for being a twat (I always have been) and you should seriously pack this mod thing in, much like others before you, your impartiality is questionable.

I will get back on topic as you seem unable to do so, Devine would show a major intent to make the asset base easier to sell.
Hands up, I do that twats like twats, and you sre one of the biggest on here.

If you want to get back on topic, feel free, in the meantime I'm logging off.
 
Don't see him staying at Spurs, recently bought a house in his native Lowton/Golborne area, so doesn't have plans to head back to London.

But it's other clubs I worry about. I've no doubt he's loving his stay here and if we could afford his fee and wages, he'd join. But I can't see either of those happening, whereas it's peanuts for other clubs.
He is a professional footballer so more then likely will be signing for the team who pays him the most whether it is Swansea, Middlesbrough, Burnley, Sheffield United. Location probably comes into it if all offers are equal. Players tend to have a house locally to where they are from as a base long term bit will play here there and anywhere
 
Hands up, I do that twats like twats, and you sre one of the biggest on here.

If you want to get back on topic, feel free, in the meantime I'm logging off.


yet again not on topic, you are not fit for purpose, but I suppose this like other posts having a pop at you will mysteriously go away, the green badge does not fit with an prik like you.

Devine should be bought in Jan along with another defender IMHO
 
Mods? I don’t remember directing anything towards Jake, Gazza or MB? Only the one throwing out insults unwarranted
I Love You Flirting GIF
 
  • Heart
Reactions: OB1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top