- Joined
- Jun 15, 2005
- Messages
- 29,601
What about JK ?Mods? I don’t remember directing anything towards Jake, Gazza or MB? Only the one throwing out insults unwarranted
What about JK ?Mods? I don’t remember directing anything towards Jake, Gazza or MB? Only the one throwing out insults unwarranted
If he calls me a dickhead out of nowhere then maybe, but as he hasn’t, then there’s no issueWhat about JK ?
Hands up, I do that twats like twats, and you sre one of the biggest on here.you have previous for being a twat (I always have been) and you should seriously pack this mod thing in, much like others before you, your impartiality is questionable.
I will get back on topic as you seem unable to do so, Devine would show a major intent to make the asset base easier to sell.
He is a professional footballer so more then likely will be signing for the team who pays him the most whether it is Swansea, Middlesbrough, Burnley, Sheffield United. Location probably comes into it if all offers are equal. Players tend to have a house locally to where they are from as a base long term bit will play here there and anywhereDon't see him staying at Spurs, recently bought a house in his native Lowton/Golborne area, so doesn't have plans to head back to London.
But it's other clubs I worry about. I've no doubt he's loving his stay here and if we could afford his fee and wages, he'd join. But I can't see either of those happening, whereas it's peanuts for other clubs.
Do you not remember @Nobber?🤣Is this really becoming of a mod?
Hands up, I do that twats like twats, and you sre one of the biggest on here.
If you want to get back on topic, feel free, in the meantime I'm logging off.
Mods? I don’t remember directing anything towards Jake, Gazza or MB? Only the one throwing out insults unwarranted
A bit gay that.🤣
Nowt wrong with that cha.A bit gay that.🤣
Call me.🤣Nowt wrong with that cha.
Love you x
What would you like us to call you?Call me.🤣
Sweet cheeks.What would you like us to call you?
Should be mass protests against the ownership if they refuse to stump up the asking price for his option
Aaah, the good old days, when you could get away with murder🤣Do you not remember @Nobber?🤣
Sweet cheeks.
That can be arranged.Sweet cheeks.
You're not wrong.Aaah, the good old days, when you could get away with murder🤣
Oh i do hope so.That can be arranged.