- Joined
- Jun 13, 2022
- Messages
- 3,520
Shut upWe won't field a shitter XI than that all season. Heckingbottom has taken a fucking bung.
Shut upWe won't field a shitter XI than that all season. Heckingbottom has taken a fucking bung.
I think it's the worst back four that has ever participated in the second tier of English football. Plus Thompson, who is shit.I don't think it's a bad line up with exception to the backline.
Does highlight the need for further strengthening - just hope a CB is definitely on the list.
There's not many who could head a ball like Dawson.Thanks - I meant to say the first ever away PNE match I saw. Can still remember it vividly - two goals from Alex Dawson the first getting his head to a ball bouncing up from the turf and the second a towering, stupendous header from a right-wing cross that hit the back of the net before the Bolton keeper could react to it.
We won't field a shitter XI than that all season. Heckingbottom has taken a fucking bung.
No.Shut up
Need it to be. One of the worst PNE XIs I've seen at this level.We are still capable of winning this. Their side is poor.
Next match Clarke for Pol and Leroy for Thompson and possibly more recruitsI think it's the worst back four that has ever participated in the second tier of English football. Plus Thompson, who is shit.
Need to rely on Bolton being absolutely dreadful.
we had 4 Minutes at the StartSKY must hate PNE. I've tuned into the match on the correct channel and all they've spoken about is the Leicester v Oxford game. Not a mention of us yet 😤
Apologies. Notts County v Leicester 🤦🏻♂️SKY must hate PNE. I've tuned into the match on the correct channel and all they've spoken about is the Leicester v Oxford game. Not a mention of us yet 😤
Must have tuned in on 5 minutes 😁we had 4 Minutes at the Start
We have a strong bench thankfully but yeah, Storey and Lindsay in particular are honking.I think it's the worst back four that has ever participated in the second tier of English football. Plus Thompson, who is shit.
Need to rely on Bolton being absolutely dreadful.
If we win, it's because Bolton are an embarrassment. There's no defending that XI, 4 of those players shouldn't be at this level and Hughes is never a LB at his age.25 Minutes to go and judging by some of the Posts, we've lost, Hecky had got it wrong and we are doomed. I appreciate the company on the Matchday thread, but I question if some are here just to nash the club. Come on Guys its game 1, lets leave the Negative shit for after the game. Then if we Win you won't look like a Twat. COYW
If you dont agree with what they are saying just don't interact with it. Folks are allowed to express their opinions regardless of how you view them.25 Minutes to go and judging by some of the Posts, we've lost, Hecky had got it wrong and we are doomed. I appreciate the company on the Matchday thread, but I question if some are here just to nash the club. Come on Guys its game 1, lets leave the Negative shit for after the game. Then if we Win you won't look like a Twat. COYW
Pick a positive team and fans will react positively. First game of the season we are desperately wanting to get off to a flier, local rivals and he puts that team out. Don't think I can blame people stating the obvious, that team selection is not good.25 Minutes to go and judging by some of the Posts, we've lost, Hecky had got it wrong and we are doomed. I appreciate the company on the Matchday thread, but I question if some are here just to nash the club. Come on Guys its game 1, lets leave the Negative shit for after the game. Then if we Win you won't look like a Twat. COYW
Spicy curry and some white stuff, think it’s tartar 😜Any 'extras' with your chips?
Tomato sauce or a bit of HP
have you considered AVFTT, they will gladly enjoy the negative Anti PNE Stuff.If we win, it's because Bolton are an embarrassment. There's no defending that XI, 4 of those players shouldn't be at this level and Hughes is never a LB at his age.
have you considered AVFTT, they will gladly enjoy the negative Anti PNE Stuff.