- Joined
- Aug 16, 2022
- Messages
- 6,235
Yet is still better than Boltons.I think that team is absolutely vile 😩
Take a point and run now.
Need to be winning this game.
Yet is still better than Boltons.I think that team is absolutely vile 😩
Take a point and run now.
Any 'extras' with your chips?It is coming on at Bentley’s, Soi 5 Pratumnak, for anyone who can make it. Fish and Chips also on the way 😎
Defensive coach reacting to what he thinks will be a league one game and PNE trying to nick a point or rob all 3 .Proves that change in formation doesn’t change the mentality of HeckyEven if the new players
My gut feeling is he’s not entirely taken with Offiah. He also must not have watched the calamity display from Valentin last Saturday or the second half of last season if he thinks he’s a better bet than Offiah.
I wish someone could tell me just WHAT Thompson brings to that line up!!
Now if this was Thailand that we were talking about... Even HP is an exotic extra for the Horwich/Lostock region.Any 'extras' with your chips?
Tomato sauce or a bit of HP
Elite level pointy fingerness.
My mistake, I thought it was the guy posting from Thailand.Now if this was Thailand that we were talking about... Even HP is an exotic extra for the Horwich/Lostock region.
I think it was my first away game. My Dad had just bought his first car.So we reach the start of the league season. Yes the team selection in defence and deep midfield is not inspiring but we may see something of Leroy today while Clarke will surely be added to the roster for next time as may possibly... well I won't speculate about players we have not signed. But hopefully this is the last time we will see the McCann-Thompson duo starting in deep midfield.
As for today we probably need to play better than we did last week in order to get something - a lot will depend on Devine's passing and how effective Lang and Burgzorg can be when running at the opposition.
From my own point of view there is a little significance to today's match in that an away fixture at Bolton's old ground of Burnden Park - now I believe a supermarket - was the first ever PNE match I saw. That was the FA Cup 4th Round on our march to Wembley in 64. Who knows maybe this season will also see us at Wembley. Here we go.
Think he could also help keep up our yellow card totals. Not sure if he will be able to get 1 every game like whiteman was capable of but I'll certainly give him better than an even chanceNow that Whiteman has gone we need someone else to step up to that role & Thompson is ideal.
Soi. is a local term for road in North Bolton. Just do not accidentally and up on Soi. Steeplejack 🫣My mistake, I thought it was the guy posting from Thailand.
Must do better, Prof.
At least he won’t be starting after todayI wish someone could tell me just WHAT Thompson brings yo that line up!!
P.H. and the negative numptys!!👎
My first too, went with Dad - on the train though...I think it was my first away game. My Dad had just bought his first car.
I think it was my first away game. My Dad had just bought his first car.
A bit pedantic, I'm sure you're in Neath.Soi. is a local term for road in North Bolton. Just do not accidentally and up on Soi. Steeplejack 🫣
Would be quite nice to be in Thailand today, but at least Swansea is not demanding air conditioning today.
Going to have to see if there is a way of watching the game...