- Joined
- Jul 5, 2018
- Messages
- 10,344
Seat number ??
93
Seat number ??
Okay , so 7 seats in…..
I’m seat 100…
I think that you are most definitely in “ listening “ distance 😂😂
Just for clarity
The international standard for listening is in fields, or to put into perspective in metric, one metre = 1 field, and so forth
How the time must fly be in your house 😂
Noticed that myself. No rendition of that other shitty chant 'football in a library' either.The atmosphere was much better tonight.
I was invited by my more mature neighbour to join him in the Finney near the halfway line. Great view by the way. Like watching a different game to being on the Town End. From that position it became obvious that our singing section has to be in the centre of the Town End rather than all tucked in a corner. The sound would be much better.
The football was good from us last night and the Sunderland supporters were in fine voice and we reciprocated. Which just goes to show that even if Ridsdale is still at the club, off field things and the general malaise of recent history doesn't have to affect the atmosphere.
Also did we all notice that Sunderland pretty much sang about their own team throughout. Not one rendition of Preston's a shithole, from what I remember. They're a good fanbase, lot of time for them.
Thought atmosphere was better tonight. What happened toward the end in the top left of Kop? Chanting of “time to go” etc.
Okay , so 7 seats in…..
I’m seat 100…
I think that you are most definitely in “ listening “ distance 😂😂
Thought I’d mention it on this thread too.
Have seen @MBcha mention it as well - why did a group of four primary school kids have access to the drum sticks for the drum at the bottom of the Town End?
A complete mess, and to be honest, fucking annoying.
You might just be out of listening reach of my seat Mersey….
Block AE Row 15
Bloody hell, that’s near me!
And they didn’t offer me a discount
Yeah, I'm not sure why there's a drum down there in the first place.